AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mugello(Live Stream) - Friday 19th May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up pls

Hi guys in order to race on RD server you must have a premium membership
CLICK ME to find out how and enter the world of RD club racing..
after this please read the rules we have found HERE
and please don't forget

1. Before you can sing up for a club event, your real name must be entered in the forum This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
    near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
  2. Sign up for the event in the club post, do not just enter the server on race night. if you wish to sign out of the event do it no later than 1 hour before official practice
  3. Only take the car you picked when singing up, if multiclass
  4. Real names to be used in the game server and on teamspeak (teamspeak in mandatory)
just tag me or ask for help if needed there are many helpful guys at RD who love to help out
Hope to see you on tack real soon
with thanks Rupe and the staff from RD :)

can i sign up as reserve for server 1? i dont know yet if i can race on fridays, but if there is room and i am home, i would love to take part in this cup again :) Barcelona was so much fun

will the track selection also feature smaller, narrower tracks like New Jersey, Donington or Zandvoort? Oulton Park also comes to my mind when thinking about these cars :p

can i sign up as reserve for server 1? i dont know yet if i can race on fridays, but if there is room and i am home, i would love to take part in this cup again :) Barcelona was so much fun

will the track selection also feature smaller, narrower tracks like New Jersey, Donington or Zandvoort? Oulton Park also comes to my mind when thinking about these cars :p

I have added you to the list, sorry its 1st come first served, at present you are in server 2, if guys drop out you move up the list,
AS for different track, you never know.. but please remember this a predominantly for a beginners or guys who are just starting out in Sim racing, so tracks will be chosen with them in mind.

If any drivers are still unsure on how to install Tracks, Cars, or apps to Ac, We have a guide/tutorial made by one of our members Shawn Jacobs.This vid explains it, just follow his instructions and you should have no problems in installing the mod of your choice.
CLICK ME FOR VID

I have added you to the list, sorry its 1st come first served, at present you are in server 2, if guys drop out you move up the list,
AS for different track, you never know.. but please remember this a predominantly for a beginners or guys who are just starting out in Sim racing, so tracks will be chosen with them in mind.

fair enough, thanks for adding me still. i just saw many people here signing up for server 2.

using wider, more known tracks makes perfectly sense to please beginners, fair point.

@eatyoubrocookie that is true, for the last couple of weeks you could book which server you wanted, but it all got a bit messy, and as we have had 2 full servers each week, it was decided that it was better to go back to the previous way of doing things.. (sometimes the simple way is best) :)

@eatyoubrocookie that is true, for the last couple of weeks you could book which server you wanted, but it all got a bit messy, and as we have had 2 full servers each week, it was decided that it was better to go back to the previous way of doing things.. (sometimes the simple way is best) :)

i am just a bit afraid the fun could get "spoiled" if pace differences become too high, meaning that slower people end up with faster drivers which then could become kind of boring for both parties.
but you cant really deal with this withouth a "pre qualification" session, which would make things more complicated and dedicated again.

so yeah, i dont see any way to improve this atm :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back