rF2 *ROOKIES* F4 @ Tsukuba - Monday 22nd May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So Edward, @Jimlaad43 practice for this actually started at 1900 BST and the race was scheduled for 20:35 BST? I had only just joined the practice session and we moved straight on to Quali :roflmao:
Yes. Practice was always scheduled at 8 and quali at around 8:20 UK time, but half the grid was already on the server an hour earlier, so I just made it official and let everyone know that you can be on the server well before quali and put in loads of laps. I think I did around 65 laps of Tsukuba yesterday.

Effectively, the times I write may say whatever, but assume it always means "UK time" and the point of all the timings is that the last race should finish somewhere between 9:30pm and 10pm except in special events.

If you're unsure about Ovals, for the Indy race I have written a good guide about how to drive the cars on an Oval and how to adapt. I have also attached a setup to the thread so you can try it out. If you own the Indycars, go and do practice laps on the server and see if it suits you. The only way to get Oval experience is to do an Oval race to be honest.

But yes it was great to see some new names yesterday and glad we haven't scared you off

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back