rF2 *ROOKIES* F4 @ Tsukuba - Monday 22nd May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Tatuus F4 T-014.jpg

Are you new to simracing? Is Online Racing a step you haven't braved yet? Do you fear making mistakes or getting other people's way on track? Well guess what, this is the place to banish all of those thoughts and come and join us for a night of exceptional racing and camaraderie where none of those fears will be an issue.

Rookie Nights are aimed at you - the Rookies. New people to simracing, or simply people who jump on a server and find themselves seconds off the pace. We want to help, and to give you a place to experience the wonderful joy of racing other simracers with the same passion.

If you have any question on the night about racing on RD or online in general, or about how you are driving or anything else - ASK. We are a helpful bunch, and when it comes to getting people up to speed or doing our best to convince you to keep coming back! There is no such thing as a stupid question at these events.

Eligibility: For this Rookie event you do not need to be a PREMIUM member. However, you must use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: *Available in Private Message upon signup*]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SSM
Car(s):
  • Tatuus F.4 T-014 - [STEAM]
Track: Tsukuba - [STEAM]
Layout: Tsukuba
Air Temperature: 22°C
Fixed Setups: No
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day
Weather: Sunny
ABS/TC: ALLOWED
1683657164047.png

Schedule: (EU) Monday 22nd May 2023
Practice: 19:00 GMT (75 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT (15 minutes)
Warm-Up: 20:30 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 GMT (20 Laps)
Race 2: 21:00 GMT (20 Laps) Grid - Rookies at the front

Time Zone converter

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Custom liveries are both allowed and encouraged! Show off your Photoshop (or Google) skills and turn up with a unique car colour that we will all know is you on track!
  • Discord is not mandatory, but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please use Push to Talk where possible.
ROOKIES
  1. Thegreatradish
  2. CK1249
  3. Free Spot
  4. Free Spot
  5. Free Spot
  6. Free Spot
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
EXPERIENCED DRIVER LIST
  1. Jimlaad43
  2. eN1xes
  3. Paul_V
  4. Lesley Buurlage
  5. Ruben Cerlem
  6. Ingemar Petersson
  7. Monkey T
  8. max1966i
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot

SERVER IS UP

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP

This event is open to everyone, both experienced drivers and rookies. You do not need to be a Premium member to race, and thus the password has changed from the usual Premium one for this round only. Please check the Passwords conversation if you are Premium, and if you sign up as a Freemium member, I will Private Message you the password for this event.

So invite all your friends to come along for an epic pair of races!

I'm trying to get involved in as much of these rookie events as possible for the experience so please may I have a slot?
Absolutely and welcome! We have great fun in these Monday races and it'll be awesome to have someone new. Ask as many questions as you want about how to join and what to expect when you get online and we will answer them!

Server password will be sent to you.

Hey, if kids and missus permit, I would love to join as a rookie.
Awesome, welcome to the club! I have added you to the password conversation so you can access the server tonight. I will share a setup when you join the server this evening.

Have fun tonight!

Thanks for the fun evening guys. This was a tricky combination despite being such a "simple and slow" car and a short track, but that didn't detract from the experience I think! To @thegreatradish and @CK1249 I hope you had a fun time and you are welcome to join us for any other Monday, Thursday or Friday race in the rFactor 2 club! We'd love to see you again.

Good race alot of fun ty for hosting Edward also check this out no contact :'D
-
Great video haha. I'd been defending super hard and was cutting to the inside for T1 so early down the straight on previous laps, the one lap I decided not to was the one you went straight past me there :roflmao:

A very enjoyable race, thank you to Edward for organising and to everyone for being so welcoming.

I was a bit nervous, this was my first ever rF2 multiplayer experience so I was wary of any technical difficulties and also that I didn't turn up and entertain you all to a clown show :D

rF2 is my favourite sim and open wheelers are my thing so I would really like to put in some regular appearances with this group and also the Historic club. The Indy 250 might be a step too far for me at this stage as I've no oval experience at all.

So Edward, @Jimlaad43 practice for this actually started at 1900 BST and the race was scheduled for 20:35 BST? I had only just joined the practice session and we moved straight on to Quali :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back