AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Zandvoort - Monday June 5th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll have a go. So far I enjoy this car much more than that evil, hateful, Abarth. :p
Agreed, agreed:D:D:D, but the tiny terror will always have a place in my heart since it was the first car I drove in an event, if you can call it that:p, here at RD. You:cool:, Wiz:alien: and myself:notworthy: were the only 3 that showed up and I was like 6 or 7 seconds off the pace, when I could keep it from spinning:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:, but you guys helped me get within 3 seconds that night and I was hooked. Now look at my sorry butt:confused::confused::confused:. I just came for the racing........:);):confused::p:D:roflmao::ninja::laugh::cautious::notworthy::poop::cry::inlove::unsure::thumbsup::speechless::sneaky::whistling: At least I've went from an addict:sneaky:(premium member) to a dealer:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:(staff)

Just a reminder gentlemen. Please have your settings where your REAL NAME shows up above your car. I would really appreciate it. It's an RD rule.
Thank you.
On a side note I think it would be hilarious if we could use the nicknames we've been given by one another. @Captian_Kurt you have a new one.....Klingon........hanging onto the rear bumper of the guy in front of you. Hope you like it because once labeled your labeled for life:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Thank you Mr. @Allan Ramsbottom for 'dat;)

Sincerely,
"The Chancer".............I'm out:p

Well I have improved! I can't believe just one tick on the alignment change so much!

20170603202150_1.jpg

Just a reminder gentlemen. Please have your settings where your REAL NAME shows up above your car. I would really appreciate it. It's an RD rule.
Thank you.
On a side note I think it would be hilarious if we could use the nicknames we've been given by one another. @Captian_Kurt you have a new one.....Klingon........hanging onto the rear bumper of the guy in front of you. Hope you like it because once labeled your labeled for life:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Thank you Mr. @Allan Ramsbottom for 'dat;)

Sincerely,
"The Chancer".............I'm out:p
Haha "Klingon" best nick ever ;-) congrats to the receiver ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%