AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Nürburgring Sprint GT - Wednesday May 24th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there any visual/audible indication that the P2P button is working, like on the dash? I think I read that it only works in practice and racing. In practice mode this morning, my mapped KERS button didn't seem to do a thing. I went through the secondary button mappings in the wheel config and didn't see P2P. I would make sense that it is the same mapping as the KERS button per @Wiz ; yet in practice, no apparent effect. What am I missing? Is that online multiplayer practice and race only? I need that power on the two straights for sure. Also any mention on is it effective seconds per lap or more like Indy where you have a bank of P2P to use throughout the race?

Is there any visual/audible indication that the P2P button is working, like on the dash? I think I read that it only works in practice and racing. In practice mode this morning, my mapped KERS button didn't seem to do a thing. I went through the secondary button mappings in the wheel config and didn't see P2P. I would make sense that it is the same mapping as the KERS button per @Wiz ; yet in practice, no apparent effect. What am I missing? Is that online multiplayer practice and race only? I need that power on the two straights for sure. Also any mention on is it effective seconds per lap or more like Indy where you have a bank of P2P to use throughout the race?
In dash I think so, because I viewed it once, I believe, I know in the Essentials app it did see it was working, but P2P button is the same button as the DRS button.

I just tested the P2P using the KERS button and the description in Wiz's link is exactly how it worked on track. I have the Essentials app on screen.
You can see the increase in speed in the Performance Delta app when compared with a lap not using the boost.

You have to use the KERS button.
You will see a P2P available count in the lower right corner of the Audi TT Cup's dashboard display.
The count is reduced for every single use of the button.
The boost is relatively minimal (something in the range of ~ 30hp if I remember correctly).

Use it wisely, as it is limited to a fixed number of allowed uses over the session.

Let me try to make it. First time on the US Server/Timezone :D.
BTW, the Date of the Race is incorrect. On "other Timezones" it says Saturday. Got confused for a Second.

Last edited:
Jeesh, I'm gone less than a week and already things are going to hell. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

smhp.gif

:laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back