AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Nürburgring Sprint GT - Wednesday May 24th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
assetto-corsa-ready-to-race-dlc-6-jpg.190564

Time for some FWD close call action in the Audi TT Cup cars finally now in Assetto Corsa!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US
Cars: Audi TT Cup (Ready to Race DLC needed)
Track:
Nürburgring Sprint GT

Schedule (US):
Wednesday, May 24th
Practice:
20:00 EDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 20:30 EDT (15 mins)
Race: 20:45 EDT (30 mins)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Thursday 25th | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Thursday 25th | 00:30 GMT | 10:30 AEDT
Race: Thursday 25th | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. Wiz
  3. DeadHead24
  4. menos | m6
  5. PeyePete
  6. khaldoon waleed
  7. Brandon Wright
  8. thespeedracerx
  9. KuruptCDN
  10. Magnus Stjerneby
  11. Allan Ramsbottom
  12. Solli93
  13. tatos
  14. rikirk
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lorenzo Bonder i would love to join this but work tues-fri nights hopefully a weekend or mon event down the road ? :)
Bought the recent pack and enjoying it.....1 question regarding the TT Cup car and AC.....can you lock a cars tune in ac like in ams to force users to use the stock tune.
Not sure why kunos decided to give a spec race car with minimal tuning availabilities in rl an open tune with multiple compounds available?
The best part of racing this vehicle is knowing your all on the same playing field and its down to skill :)
And do i have to map a p2p button? I have a drs button mapped but it doesnt activate p2p in practice mode?

Thanks for the tag Joel ;-)
I will try to make this one if I can.
Its a German track I really like (too bad we have no Hockenheim) and although it's an Audi, its a fun car I believe (not yet tried it).

Please sign me up

Negative. It's whatever button you have mapped for KERS, not DRS.

In other news, this car is fun as hell and should make for some great racing.

I'm going to tag some folks if you don't mind.

@Brandon Wright Hey! This starts at 8!

@f1wheelnut @Allan Ramsbottom @Steven Walker @kcheeb @Edward Mowinckel @Keith_G @thespeedracerx @Matt Edwards-Davies @raptor1958 @MTBR2001 @menos | M6 @PeyePete
Wiz unfortunately I'll be out of town so I'll have to miss everything this week.
On a brighter note, I drove a couple of races with this car and have to say it was a blast to drive. I believe a lot of the guys that like the Abarth 500 would love this car. Easier to drive, good looking and pretty quick for what it is. Can't wait to use it in some races.

Reactions: Wiz

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back