AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Silverstone National - Wednesday 31st May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@nockel And what exactly is wrong with that? Sorry, I just don't know what you mean :(
Do you need to shift before the App tells you to shift or do you run into the rev limiter before the app tells you to shift?

The app tells me earlier to upshift. I try tonight or tomorrow with earlier upshift.
Thx for all replies.

The app tells me earlier to upshift. I try tonight or tomorrow with earlier upshift.
Thx for all replies.
The abarth 500 assetto corse has an onboard upshift lamp in the dash. It tells you to shift up when you scratch the red area but to be fast you would have to ignore that.
I will try the Audi tomorrow and see what is the "perfect shifting point" :)

Which app did you use? I've been meaning to find something like that.
Don't have the link right now but it's called "rsr live timing". Just search for it. They even have a Homepage to check everything you want to know.
But don't get frustrated! With some track + car combos you will get the best time. With others you will barely reach the top 200... :) It's nice to see what is possible (with perfect setup)!

Guys we still have a meaty 12 spots for server 2 open and just begging to be filled :) Come on folks, first race with the TT deserves a double full house (plus you get to race against @Bram and give him a "love tap" going past ;) )

Which app did you use? I've been meaning to find something like that.

Don't have the link right now but it's called "rsr live timing". Just search for it. They even have a Homepage to check everything you want to know.
But don't get frustrated! With some track + car combos you will get the best time. With others you will barely reach the top 200... :) It's nice to see what is possible (with perfect setup)!

Exactly, RSR Live.

I would have love to join you guys on this really nice combo, but my Rseat will probably not arrive on time tomorrow :( I'm looking forward the next race, have fun with those Audi's ;)

Probably going to have to jump out which is annoying since I was looking forward to the new cars, thinking about skiing tomorrow since I can't ho Thurs due to race academy, I'll confirm later whether I'm in still or not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back