AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday April 19, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks! I have the G29, no H shifter, I'll definitely take a look at some of the guides, I have not got much of a clue about setups other than tyre pressure, gearing and aero :D looking forward to getting some tips
For a rookie event don't worry about the setups. If you need help with your steeringwheel we can certainly help you out on Teamspeak. Just ask what questions you may have.

Nice to see all those new names on track each week.

I have not got much of a clue about setups other than tyre pressure, gearing and aero :D looking forward to getting some tips

Same for me haha, tried the little Fiat today and boy it's a diva on the break Oo good we have a hour of Training to get stable setups :)

These events/races are great, i tried race first time, in hatch, i regonize, my wheel settings are crap.
I retired race. Without these races i couldnt find good settings for my wheel and pedals. Now I can enjoy, and learn more every day with big smile, and watching replays, trying to learn more. Thanks Bram and Joseph, RD team. Zandwoort is challening, trying to learn before event, and also thanks for non rookies let us see your replays/videos.
Food is oke, with salt its better. thats what RD is for AC.

Last edited:
Slow cars rule, they produce the best racing that is for sure... no need to be on the edge of disaster at every corner on your own when you can go 3 wide half way round a track and all come out the other side....:roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back