AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Spa - Wednesday 3 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is full, reserve list is full so no more signups for this weeks event needed. The week after we're back with two servers

Hello, i would like to sign up ... well as reserve if we have no server 2 :( ... is there a way we may arrange a second server?

Hello, i would like to sign up ... well as reserve if we have no server 2 :( ... is there a way we may arrange a second server?
i wonder if someone would be willing to host a 2nd server i would but my internet is that rubbish that we would not all be able to connect and if we set up a 2nd TS room on RD's TS to organise ourselves would that be okay @Paul Jeffrey @Bram ?? what are other peoples thoughts on this?

i wonder if someone would be willing to host a 2nd server i would but my internet is that rubbish that we would not all be able to connect and if we set up a 2nd TS room on RD's TS to organise ourselves would that be okay @Paul Jeffrey @Bram ?? what are other peoples thoughts on this?
I like this idea. Love this rookie series and have so much fun at races. I can't host a server because my internet connection is to slow too otherwise I would do it :/

lets up someone see our messages and has good enough connection to did it for us ;):thumbsup::barefoot::whistling:
Does someone know how much upload you need? I have 10 mbits upload, 50 download, I7 2600k which has enough room while playing AC. Hosted a server with 5 other friends, all fine.

Tomorrow is a stressfull day for me but maybe we could get a little sub forum where we can host private races? No official RD races with staff and rules and banning, just a little sub forum where you say "track X, cars yz, time this or that, who wants to have fun?".
But premium only so it doesn't compete with the official races!

Last edited:

I like this idea. Love this rookie series and have so much fun at races. I can't host a server because my internet connection is to slow too otherwise I would do it :/

lets hope someone see our messages and has good enough connection to did it for us ;):thumbsup::barefoot::whistling:

Hello chaps :)

I'm sorry but we wouldn't be willing to endorse or support unofficial servers I'm afraid :( Don't worry though, this single server situation is only for this week and business will return to normal from the next event :) Kudos to the enthusiasm though, it's great to see !

I'm sorry about not being willing to support unofficial servers and such, it may sound harsh/unfair or simply being small minded but we really need to keep the best interests of the site at the front of our mind. We've worked lots of years with tons of hard work to build up our reputation and size, with dedicated staff working to put together and maintain the events. I'm sure you can appreciate that endorsing or allowing internal competition to this structure, or even diluting the grids just a small amount would have a short, medium and long term negative impact on what we offer here.

I hope you understand and can appreciate our position? :)

Business as usual next week anyway, plus it will be the first event I set up myself in AC! So get signed up early and lets max this thing out !

Of course I understand that! Good reasons :) I was just a little bit mindstorming. The steam button in the profiles isn't hard to find if you need a little practice between the races :p but it's rarely seen on profiles :(

I'm sorry but we wouldn't be willing to endorse or support unofficial servers I'm afraid :( Don't worry though, this single server situation is only for this week and business will return to normal from the next event :) Kudos to the enthusiasm though, it's great to see !

I'm sorry about not being willing to support unofficial servers and such, it may sound harsh/unfair or simply being small minded but we really need to keep the best interests of the site at the front of our mind. We've worked lots of years with tons of hard work to build up our reputation and size, with dedicated staff working to put together and maintain the events. I'm sure you can appreciate that endorsing or allowing internal competition to this structure, or even diluting the grids just a small amount would have a short, medium and long term negative impact on what we offer here.

Business as usual next week anyway, plus it will be the first event I set up myself in AC! So get signed up early and lets max this thing out !
Of course Paul thanks for letting us know and I for one would not like to damage anything you guys have worked so hard to create it would have been a one off and I would only want to race with guys signed up to RD because I feel like we are all sim family here everyone has such great attitudes and are fun to race with so I will look forward to Friday and next Wednesday

Of course I understand that! Good reasons :) I was just a little bit mindstorming. The steam button in the profiles isn't hard to find if you need a little practice between the races :p but it's rarely seen on profiles :(

Of course Paul thanks for letting us know and I for one would not like to damage anything you guys have worked so hard to create it would have been a one off and I would only want to race with guys signed up to RD because I feel like we are all sim family here everyone has such great attitudes and are fun to race with so I will look forward to Friday and next Wednesday

Thanks for understanding guys! It's a true delight to hear you say how much you enjoy the racing here, even to the point you want more than we have running! Brilliant stuff and a great attitude to have :) Fear not, next Friday and the following Wednesday rookie events will be a blast! It's only a one off this week, normal service will resume for the next one!

Hy and thank you very much for the informations, i do agree in all points!!!
Anyway, please set me to the reserve list ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back