AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 15, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Gopher04 don't use the ip from that ancient old Teamspeak thread please. It has changed like a 100 times since :) just connect though the widget on the sidebar please on racedepartment.com

Ill make some new screenshots later this week if i have the time.

Last edited:
That's the spirit :) Nice.

Please make sure to add your real name in the real name user field in your profile http://www.racedepartment.com/account/ Thanks. It's not Derek Warwick is it Footwork84 :) ?
Better than Warwick I prefer Gianni Morbidelli.
I still remember the Footworks coming with something like 3 or 4 laps of delay, if they were still able to finish the race.:O_o:
Anyway tomorrow I should receive my G29 per post, then I need to set up TeamSpeak via Steamlink and, if everything goes flowlessy, I'll be ready to go.

If there are people totally new to this and you have a steeringwheel that supports up to 900 degrees of rotation, please set it up like that with all the rotation you can possibly get. The more the merrier ;)

Right now I have no idea how to do it.
Years ago I played with a cheap Thrustmaster in rFactor but I totally forgot how to do.
Hope to get some help from you on 15th.

• Deleted member 6919

Oh my god am I going blind already..what widget??

Oh my god am I going blind already..what widget??
widget.jpg

That one on the frontpage on www.racedepartment.com and on the forum index page at www.racedepartment.com/forums :)

• Deleted member 6919

@Bram cheers for that dude, note to self 'scroll down further'...:redface:

@ everybody that wants to drive wednesday, in case it wasn't clear we are racing the the racing version of the Abarth 500 and not the default car.

The racing version the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse came with the 3rd Dreampack DLC so in case you haven't got it in the game that is the reason ;)

Please correct me if I am wrong about the DLC's numbers, as I have completely lost track of this silly DLC madness.

• Deleted member 6919

Yep it came in Dream pack 3.
We're up to 9 DLC's in total...to many.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back