AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 15, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We have a lot of drivers that wish to race and Magione sadly only supports 18 slots. I think all of us would like to race with 24 people right so how about we just pick a track with a little more slots.

I am far far from my gaming pc but which track from the base game has 24 slots? Silverstone National?

i'm not permium membership but i like join to this AbarthyParty, please sign me up. i want to be permium membrship, but i can't for a while,At the first opportunity I will do it.

• Deleted member 6919

We have a lot of drivers that wish to race and Magione sadly only supports 18 slots. I think all of us would like to race with 24 people right so how about we just pick a track with a little more slots.

I am far far from my gaming pc but which track from the base game has 24 slots? Silverstone National?

National or International support 24 grid Bram..

For some reason can't get TS to work, with RD settings, never had that before any clues?

• Deleted member 6919

Have you followed the guide and are you logging in with the password linked in the first post?

Are you seeing any error message maybe?

Password I believe to be the correct one..error is only 'failed to connect to server' I just need to check what should be under these:

server address =
Password should go under = server password or default channel password.

Password I believe to be the correct one..error is only 'failed to connect to server' I just need to check what should be under these:

server address =
Password should go under = server password or default channel password.
Are you just clicking on the sidebar widget on the frontpage? If you click on the racedepartment.com link in the widget you should be able to fill out the password and connect.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%