AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Nurburgring (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 22, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey gents,

Just a heads up that we have another similar "rookies" event running the open wheel equivalent to the Abarth 500, the lovely little Formula Abarth Tatuus car. It's going to follow the same structure as these races and will be held on Friday 24th March at Vallelunga. We are hopeful it will be a success like these events and provide some sweet racing. Please do drop in and sign up if you fancy it, I'm hopeful for a nice full grid (or two) sorted sooner rather than later :)

The link is here - http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...tream-vallelunga-friday-march-24-2017.133184/

Thanks guys!

Thanks matey! On the phone at the moment so I'll add you to the list soon as i get home :) regardless of your name appearing you are still in :) looking forward to driving with you soon!

Cheers

What's the grid size for Nurburgring? (Or at least how many cars in server #1 if I'm in that). May have to adjust settings for VR at this rate :)

What's the grid size for Nurburgring? (Or at least how many cars in server #1 if I'm in that). May have to adjust settings for VR at this rate :)

Hi mate,

To be honest I'm not 100% sure (I'm standing in for Bram atm) but I suspect with the grid numbers we will look to split the field 50 / 50 if possible and have a 20+ car grid for each server.

Regarding settings, I ran a 30 car online race the other day with the settings mentioned on my article about setting up VR, ran locked 45fps no worries. Probably worth just checking it out before the race in a public lobby or something first to be safe however! :)

Grid for both servers looks immense. If these events continue to grow we might need to run 3 servers in future.. :D Yay

Hi, I'm quite new to simracing in general and totally new to online racing so I'd very much like to take this opportunity to see what it's all about!

Hi, I'm quite new to simracing in general and totally new to online racing so I'd very much like to take this opportunity to see what it's all about!

Fantastic mate, welcome to the RD club :D I'm sure you will have a blast here mate, and please do not hesitate to shout up either during the event on TeamSpeak or here in the comments, or in the main AC sub forum if you have any questions at all :) We are all here to help and want you to have the easiest and best experience possible :thumbsup:

Be warned.. this online malarkey is incredible fun and oh so very addictive!

Enjoy it mate, I'll look forward to having some fun out on track with you :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back