AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did a little testing with the Abarth yesterday evening and OH BOY this Track fits perfectly for the car! (not like Zandvoort which I found very technical and difficult)
Every straight you touch the rev limiter of the 5th gear while you don't have to change gears in any turn!
I did a little Race against AI on 100% and while you can overtake through later braking it's really a dogfight on the looooong straights.
Helicorsa does a great job in that!

I also did a little setup which isn't really faster but I find it's much more stable and easier to drive. PM at me if you are interested :)

I did a little testing with the Abarth yesterday evening and OH BOY this Track fits perfectly for the car! (not like Zandvoort which I found very technical and difficult)
Every straight you touch the rev limiter of the 5th gear while you don't have to change gears in any turn!
I did a little Race against AI on 100% and while you can overtake through later braking it's really a dogfight on the looooong straights.
Helicorsa does a great job in that!

I also did a little setup which isn't really faster but I find it's much more stable and easier to drive. PM at me if you are interested :)

I personally found Zandvoort a great track for the little fiats...only being beaten by Brands Indy...but hey...one mans poison is another mans wine :)
Regards
EDIT
And why oh why didnt I listen to the guy saying that 32 litres was needed lol....over 900 hours of offline driving and the only time I have ever run out of fuel was in an event lol.

I personally found Zandvoort a great track for the little fiats...
EDIT
And why oh why didnt I listen to the guy saying that 32 litres was needed lol...

I liked Zandvoort also but a few turns where between the gears and there where a few turns where your rear got really light. I saw a few spins because of that.
Monza is just straight pedal to the metal and a slipstream-heaven :D

Yeah I heart that too with the litres. Sad moments of the race :(

Sing me In, Please

Can i go on the reserves list please.

Reserves/second server, fanks! :)

Sign me up for reserve/upgrade to server 1 please, thank you :)

@Bram. Sign me up please. I'm getting to like these little beauties. :thumbsup:

Reserves too, please.

Sign me in :)

Sign me in please !

i'll race if there is a second server

So server 2 confirmed :cool::thumbsup:

11 places filled already and with our larger than usual 26 car grid slot we have just 15 places left before the race next week :)

Don't forget to tag in anyone who you think might be interested in joining us for this one, looking forward to a full house once again across both servers...

#abartypartykicksass
#monzaabarthracingwillbeepic
#doitnow

:p

Guys! I hope You all remember that Abarth have 6th gear that here You should use! Twice on straights. Just test it and it feels like this:
hyper1.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing