AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Spa - Monday, May 8, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys can't make this one, got another doctors appt in the morning, which conflicts with race time.:(

Should be back on track next week for sure, so keep my grid spot open:thumbsup:. Doc has been researching painkillers in the hope of finding one that doesn't turn me into a fark'n zombie, or a painkiller addict. Doesn't look too promising though, as the next level of pain relief is opiate based:(, which Ive managed to avoid for years, guess it had to happen eventually.:cautious:

Bugger this growing old crap:O_o:, I want a refund:laugh:, no one said life was gonna be this painfull, if I knew back then what I know now, I would of stayed in the womb until a better "contract of life" was drafted;):D:roflmao::roflmao:

It sucks being out of warranty. :laugh:

Sorry guys can't make this one, got another doctors appt in the morning, which conflicts with race time.:(

Should be back on track next week for sure, so keep my grid spot open:thumbsup:. Doc has been researching painkillers in the hope of finding one that doesn't turn me into a fark'n zombie, or a painkiller addict. Doesn't look too promising though, as the next level of pain relief is opiate based:(, which Ive managed to avoid for years, guess it had to happen eventually.:cautious:

Bugger this growing old crap:O_o:, I want a refund:laugh:, no one said life was gonna be this painfull, if I knew back then what I know now, I would of stayed in the womb until a better "contract of life" was drafted;):D:roflmao::roflmao:
Hate to hear your having trouble. Wishing you well.

It's soon, it's soon! They're very fast and tighter than **Mod Edit: Removed** after **Mod Edit: User was warned for this post**.

There weren't any mod edits. I put those in there myself. The cars are super fine, very tidy. They'll make anyone feel fast while going allegedly slow! I bet James May loves them.

Server is up, qualifying will begin in 45 minutes. Please remember to use your real name in-game and on TS, and remember if you crash someone you need to wait up and give them the position back. Let's race!

Hate to hear your having trouble. Wishing you well.
Thanks good buddy, I'll come good, always do;):thumbsup:
But it would seem I have to learn to take things a little easier, getting stuck into the garden and nailing it in a day is no longer an option, it's now a 3 day event :laugh: climbing & pruning tree's is another no no:rolleyes:
Guess I'm not as Tonka Tough as I thought:D:roflmao:
Chat soon mate, take care :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back