AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nurburgring - Monday, March 27 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Anybody know what happened to me? I practiced and qualified no problem, I saw the countdown to the race, then all of a sudden I was in the pit. I could see and hear the race, but couldn't leave the pit. Any ideas?

Anybody know what happened to me? I practiced and qualified no problem, I saw the countdown to the race, then all of a sudden I was in the pit. I could see and hear the race, but couldn't leave the pit. Any ideas?

No idea, sorry man.

Thanks for coming out guys. I had a big screw up at the beginning of the race and was pretty much by myself after that but hope everyone had fun. See you next week.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rookies-abarth-500-ac-brands-hatch-monday-april-3-2017.133768/

Thanks a lot for the race guys...Was catching up to Brandon and just lost it after looking in my rear view. Setup was good for practice and then I lost it when the server went down :(. Seem to be losing a lot of things tonight, I best go look for my wife now, take care until tonight :D

Could be your Master volume in the right Side Bar of AC. I know I had to turn mine down or the cars would drown out everybody. If you don't get it fixed we'll help you next time.
Okay, thanks f1. I played around with the settings in TS, so I'll try your suggestion in AC.

When you have AC and Teamspeak running, try adjusting the volume balance in the windows tray. Click on the speaker icon, and adjust away. Whatever you set it to is remembered for next time.

Thanks for the tip.

Every time I saw your name in the server last night I thought of this guy. :)

Top-Gun.jpg

You can be my wingman any day. :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 248 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 165 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%