AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Monday April 10, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Do the people who commentate on the livestream get any compensation from Race Department for doing so? I like watching the livestreams, but I must admit, seeing my name in one was kind of a thrill. I enjoyed it. That guy does a good job at it. I wouldn't mind if part of my premium membership fee was to pay a commentator as a service for races that have nearly a full grid. It's pretty cool. The commentator in the Brands Hatch race said that he wouldn't be able to do U.S. races, which is too bad, because he's good at it. I hope we get someone.

Hire Gamer Muscle! LOL

Edit: Or, maybe we could donate to the commentator. Maybe Joseph Wright would be willing to stay up until 3AM to do a U.S. race once in a while if 20 people threw a dollar or two his way. Just an idea, like I said, I thought being in a well-comentated live stream was pretty cool.

Well, in Joseph's case I believe he's only 17, still in school and living with the parents, so probably not possible to have him do the US races on a regular basis. I believe he's on holiday right now which is why he was able to do last night's and next week's races. He does do an excellent job though. :thumbsup:

Greene Is in:D

Of course! Can't have a race without a greene flag! :D

200_s.gif

@Bence Bader,HEY:cautious::cautious:,Im a nice guy...really.:whistling::whistling:
Yeah I know , but I'm glad you live far :roflmao: we had really good battle for about 15 lap, but I'm little disappointed that we made 3 contact ,I apologize about them :(, I was desperate to get by you,you know ppl say that always the guy behind is responsible for any contact since he s the one try to pass ,so I'm happy I didn't get a drive through :rolleyes:

Do the people who commentate on the livestream get any compensation from Race Department for doing so? I like watching the livestreams, but I must admit, seeing my name in one was kind of a thrill. I enjoyed it. That guy does a good job at it. I wouldn't mind if part of my premium membership fee was to pay a commentator as a service for races that have nearly a full grid. It's pretty cool. The commentator in the Brands Hatch race said that he wouldn't be able to do U.S. races, which is too bad, because he's good at it. I hope we get someone.

Hire Gamer Muscle! LOL

Edit: Or, maybe we could donate to the commentator. Maybe Joseph Wright would be willing to stay up until 3AM to do a U.S. race once in a while if 20 people threw a dollar or two his way. Just an idea, like I said, I thought being in a well-comentated live stream was pretty cool.

I love this

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years