Rookie...

Hey all, got the Sim bug lately , been playing Assetto Corsa(fantastic), then picked up Race 07 package. can't believe what a good game that is too. Just racing the AI for now to get used to the tracks.
Hoping Santa brings me a G27 for xmas to get the full immersion :laugh:

Anyway hope to join in some multiplayer in the next few weeks :thumbsup:

Same here. Built a PC last weekend, picked up the bundle package of this game on steam yesterday for $3.50 and haven't slept yet. Installed one of the setups on this forum just to get a feel for how the car should drive and I must say, this is a big difference from GT5 with a controller.

Will definitely be applying for my License in a coupe weeks once I get to learn the tracks.

Question: If I can beat the AI set to 100 or more would i be competitive online?

Same here. Built a PC last weekend, picked up the bundle package of this game on steam yesterday for $3.50 and haven't slept yet. Installed one of the setups on this forum just to get a feel for how the car should drive and I must say, this is a big difference from GT5 with a controller.

Will definitely be applying for my License in a coupe weeks once I get to learn the tracks.

Question: If I can beat the AI set to 100 or more would i be competitive online?

As Dennis says, there's only one way to find out ;)
We have a good field of drivers with varying ability so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Each race brings a different result, some surprising some not so..... Its a very friendly atmosphere so jump in now and join the fun, learn the tracks as you go along. There is plenty of time in the P1 & P2 sessions to learn the circuit. Oh.... and welcome to RD :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back