AMS2 Rookie Race, F3 @ Nurburgring Sprint S, Thursday 25th May

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi Adrien, you don't need to download any cars as they are already ingame. The server is up RD#2 Rookie F3, so go and join it and choose your car & skin there.

I'm sorry.

I have given this Automobilista 2 a chance, and I am not comfortable with the ffb. I have tried from external files, how to vary the bars of the simulator itself, and I am not comfortable at all. In order not to jeopardize the race of the rest, I prefer not to race and ruin the experience for any driver.

Cheers

I'm pretty fed up with AMS2 too... But from the multiplayer standpoint, I get those weird disconnects all the time, no matter if I'm racing here or on open lobbies. Sometimes connection may last an hour or two, sometimes it is just 30-40 minutes and bye-bye. Was lucky to run first race, but got disco 1 minute before the second one and couldn't join.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I could not join. My reverb G2 died on me... It gives white flashes on the edges of the lenses... Will hopefully replace it with a new one very soon so I can join once gain. Totally bummed yesterday as I really liked this combo!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back