rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Welcome.
See you on track on the night.

I'll add you to the password thread.
You can then join the server to practice at any time. :thumbsup:

Hi Denis spec 1 thx
Excellent see you there Peter. :thumbsup:
Hi Denis
If there are any places left, I'll bite the bullet and come see how I go.
I think from your post as Rookie, its spec 2 for me.
Are you using Discord for voice chat?
Cheers!
That's great news, well done. It's a hard first step - let's hope your journey with online sim racing is a long and happy one. Sorry for the cheesy comment. :roflmao:

Really though, I think you're doing the right thing. If you don't try it you wont find out if you like it.
Nobody will be annoyed if you make a mistake and you wont be holding anybody up or spoiling their fun. Just remember that we all started somewhere and we all remember how that felt. :)

Edit: OK you can find the PW in the first post of the DM. You can practice on the server whenever you like. You will also find a link to the Rookie Discord channel. See you on track. :)

Last edited:
Hi can I sign up please. Spec 2 for me please as I’m captain slow!
Hi Mark and welcome.
You may take the Spec 2 car.
I'll add you to the password message where you'll also find a link to our Discord channel. Please join us on Discord voice chat. That is where you'll get the majority of help, advice and instruction.
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday

Hi Mark and welcome.
You may take the Spec 2 car.
I'll add you to the password message where you'll also find a link to our Discord channel. Please join us on Discord voice chat. That is where you'll get the majority of help, advice and instruction.
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday
Hi @Denis Betty the rf2 Zanvort track link on steam in the first post appears to be broken (might be just me)

Search for it in the Steam workshop. It's the only one in there. Not sure what happened to the link. Broken for me too.
Cheers @slideways thanks for this... so it appears that I have it already if its the Studio 397 one :) ... says subscribed next to it with a tick, as does the Mazda so it looks like i'm good to go!

Just need to find out how the track goes now...

TY

Hi @Denis Betty the rf2 Zanvort track link on steam in the first post appears to be broken (might be just me)
Sorry about that.
Fixed now. :)
Cheers @slideways thanks for this... so it appears that I have it already if its the Studio 397 one :) ... says subscribed next to it with a tick, as does the Mazda so it looks like i'm good to go!

Just need to find out how the track goes now...

TY
Yep sounds like you're ready to to race. :)
Make sure you are able to enter the server well ahead of time and let me know if you have any problems. :thumbsup:

Just tested on the server, great little cars and this modern Zandvoort has really smoothed out all the rough edges of the track. It's now much wider in places and generally faster.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back