Romeo One Racing - Team Launch

romeo1.jpg

A new "ROR" is soon to be heard in the Silverstone pits.
Romeo One Racing, recently homologated by FSR executives, is proud to announce its grand premiere in the World Series and World Trophy competitions.

Team Manager and eccentric industry tycoon Eric Kaczmarek whose 20-months old son is the inspiration for the team's name, is "excited and thrilled for yet another challenge" after his last attempt to cross the Pacific ocean in a giant martini shaker which was foiled by extreme weather conditions.

His creativity and determination will be key to insufflate winning energy to his crew and drivers who are about to discover rFactor after several successful seasons in RACE ON open-wheelers leagues.

For its first race at Silverstone, Romeo One Racing will line up in the World Series Latvian driver Ventis Didrihsons, 2-time Formula Pro World Series and PrestoGP champion, leading the charge side-by-side with Peter Duivelaar, the Dutchman, 2-time Formula Pro World Series runner-up.

ROMEO_PRESENT_2.jpg

In the World Trophy category, US driver Will Marquez and Josh Wilson from down under, will be on the grid.

The driver's list for Romeo One Racing is completed by Chris Hendrich, Formula Pro Pacific Champion, Jamie Blewitt and British driver Chris Jacque, Formula Pro European Series champion.

Well aware of the level of competition that would await his newborn team, Eric Kaczmarek knew he needed to work with the best but it was only by sheer luck that he met Chief Engineer Ross Grown during a fishing trip last year in Oregon, somewhere near the ROR headquarters. Famous for his uncanny ability to make anything go fast, Ross Grown would certainly be able to make a French soccer player run. Needless to say, Eric has found with Ross a very valuable asset.

:cool:

Attachments

• ROMEO_PRESENT_2.jpg
    ROMEO_PRESENT_2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 11,459
Mitchell Phillipi;560282 said:
Ventis, big props on this skin!!! I love the attention to detail - even the "H" looks like there is an intentional "E" towards the right of it to signify "H"eidi and "E"ric :) I have to say I like the Logi prime logo placement too :) Thumbs up, wayyyyy up.

i can,t see any skin showed, am i blind or what :confused:

Great to see new cars adding to the grid - It looks great.

As you have said, you plan to make some changes after this race weekend, so I assume that is when you will do the individual driver helmets etc. However, the one thing I did notice and thought I should point out in case it might have just been a file copying error was that all the cars have #61...

Best of luck at Silverstone and beyond.

Ben Ross;561069 said:
Great to see new cars adding to the grid - It looks great.

As you have said, you plan to make some changes after this race weekend, so I assume that is when you will do the individual driver helmets etc. However, the one thing I did notice and thought I should point out in case it might have just been a file copying error was that all the cars have #61...

Best of luck at Silverstone and beyond.

Thanks Ben. We were a little short on time to get the liveries going. Hopefully it will be all fixed for the next round.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%