Textures Romanian Texture Pack (ITSSSSSS BACK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander192111 updated Romanian Texture Pack with a new update entry:

4.3 Update!

What's new:
-Changed the new Suomi-finland cover texture
-Changed Teimo's shop shelves
-Changed Teimo's container for Suomi-finland covers
-Translated the new building texts
-Changed the wheels page for new version
-Translated Fleetari's tires page
-Changed the oil filter texture.
-New Add-ON folder,there is the cd texture i edited a bit..

Read the rest of this update entry...

4.5 Update

Happy new year!
What's new:
-Removed christmas textures
-Re-textured the rally registration pages
-Re-textured the rally ad
-Re-textured the traffic signs (made all of them white)
-Re-textured the Train texture
-Re-textured the book that you get parts for the car
-Re-textured all the pages,with the new name.

Hey, i'm back again.
Now with the new license plate it looks so much better.
I will "split" my project (and continue it),
i want to make one in 2018 style and one in 1950 style.

Hey, i'm back again.
Now with the new license plate it looks so much better.
I will "split" my project (and continue it),
i want to make one in 2018 style and one in 1950 style.

Well i wanted to do that as well,seriously i don't want to copy you,but i want to do that as well -_-.Now,if you think i will be copying you just post a comment saying''I think you are copying me..'' and then i wont do it.
I always thought that you will post a comment saying {u copied me or something like that},but actually,you gave me some ideas and help me out to not get copyright :) {thx}

{excuse me for my bag english}

Well i wanted to do that as well,seriously i don't want to copy you,but i want to do that as well -_-.Now,if you think i will be copying you just post a comment saying''I think you are copying me..'' and then i wont do it.
I always thought that you will post a comment saying {u copied me or something like that},but actually,you gave me some ideas and help me out to not get copyright :) {thx}

{excuse me for my bag english}
Why i should say that you copied everything of me? Okay, i know some textures are smillar, but doesn't matter, i became the idea of the split of your license plates.
Anyway, you can make that aswell, and i want to help other people which don't have the best texture packs. (I think you have it, but) if you don't have Paint.net, its a great program for making textures.
For example, at the Dashboard textures i use the stamp tool. It is perfect for removing text, like the carpets,...

Keep your work and i will continue also mine.

And my english is also not the best, no worries ;)

Why i should say that you copied everything of me? Okay, i know some textures are smillar, but doesn't matter, i became the idea of the split of your license plates.
Anyway, you can make that aswell, and i want to help other people which don't have the best texture packs. (I think you have it, but) if you don't have Paint.net, its a great program for making textures.
For example, at the Dashboard textures i use the stamp tool. It is perfect for removing text, like the carpets,...

Keep your work and i will continue also mine.

And my english is also not the best, no worries ;)

Ya i use paint.net,i think it is the best of all.But,i don't know how to use the stamp tool :( maybe ill search a tutorial or something.
Also,your pack is beautiful! I really like Germany in real life,i would go there if i had a vehicle,but,beacuse i dont have a vehicle,well,no germany for me.. Good luck making a good texture pack!

Ya i use paint.net,i think it is the best of all.But,i don't know how to use the stamp tool :( maybe ill search a tutorial or something.
Also,your pack is beautiful! I really like Germany in real life,i would go there if i had a vehicle,but,beacuse i dont have a vehicle,well,no germany for me.. Good luck making a good texture pack!
Thanks! I don't know if i could ever visit Romania, but in ETS2 in the ProMods map you definetly could try a visit in germany. I also drove in Bucuresti and in some Moldovia areas. I like mostly the traffic signs, they are diffrent in every country. ProMods is doing a very good job.

Stamp: Press STRG key or CTRL (is left to the windows key) and click on for example the green Fuel texture. Then go with your cursor to the area which you want to edit and click. Then you can start working. Is a really cool tool. You also could download some Text addons for Effect, so you can for example make curved text or shadow text, which may be good for logos.

And also - i like the romanian pack of you, because currently you have improved so much textures - so for example the umbrella, and the flagpole, which i didn't know that there is actually a flag now. And i found it when i looked in the sky and saw the romanian flag - good work!

Thanks! I don't know if i could ever visit Romania, but in ETS2 in the ProMods map you definetly could try a visit in germany. I also drove in Bucuresti and in some Moldovia areas. I like mostly the traffic signs, they are diffrent in every country. ProMods is doing a very good job.

Stamp: Press STRG key or CTRL (is left to the windows key) and click on for example the green Fuel texture. Then go with your cursor to the area which you want to edit and click. Then you can start working. Is a really cool tool. You also could download some Text addons for Effect, so you can for example make curved text or shadow text, which may be good for logos.

And also - i like the romanian pack of you, because currently you have improved so much textures - so for example the umbrella, and the flagpole, which i didn't know that there is actually a flag now. And i found it when i looked in the sky and saw the romanian flag - good work!

I play ETS2 with ProMods and Project Balkans when i am bored.Thanks for helping me with the stamp tool!

4.6 Experimental Update

Mod works with experimental branch only!
What's new:
-Store banners changed,now it displays correct time
-Changed bar name,now it is Barmuha
-Satsuma Gauges updated
-Updated the tuning page with the new flywheel
-Changed rally papers.
What's gonna be new in 4.7:
-All the pages from the Catalog will be re-made
-All the food that you can buy will have the in-game price on them.

This project is no longer updated.

I need to kill this project,beacuse,i don't like how my textures look.
I'm not doing this beacuse i don't get downloads or views.Also,i can't put pictures beacuse i have no software for that.

Sorry for ending it,but,i needed to do it.I will probably make a British one or another one of this.Maybe,one day,i will re-work all textures.Some i am happy,some not.

R.I.P
2017-2018

Hey dude, thats really bad news...
You could try to make an norwegian. Someone in my pack suggested to make a norwegian texturepack. Or you could try to make a Modern Finnish pack... British or American is not a good idea, Dascumbag is currently working on a British and American version. (My British Car)
You need to choose popular countries. Romania is not that popular as you may think. Here's a small list
1. Finnish (Scandinavian)
2. British, American
3. Germans, French, Polish (Polish are still many)
4. Russian
5. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back