• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

markpereira15 submitted a new resource:

Romain Grosjean replaces Nikita Mazepin (Requested) (FACE SWAP ONLY) - Romain Grosjean returns to Haas after Guenther Steiner is fed up of the Mazepin shenanigans

This a face swap that brings Romain Grosjean back to Haas, replacing Mazepin's face.

This was requested to me and therefore I decided to do it.

However I do not have any pictures.

So if there are any problems, then let me know

Donations are always welcome.

View attachment 510013

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1946917

it could also be to change the name because the name remains the same you do not change with the face or personage
Hi, changing the name is very difficult, but with Nikashi's name changer mod you can change the name, I will link it here and you will have to watch tutorial on how to use it

• Deleted member 1946917

it could also be to change the name because the name remains the same you do not change with the face or personage
Tutorial on how to use it for F1 2020

It's the same principle for F1 21

You have to press game>find offset and then Write to F1 every time you boot up F1 2021

Thankfully the process is a lot quicker than cheat table

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, excellent mod, just wanted to check to see if it was possible to swap a regular face eg. Latifi with an icons face eg. Coulthard? Or is only possible with faces that are in the 2020 game as well? Thank you

• Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

Hello, excellent mod, just wanted to check to see if it was possible to swap a regular face eg. Latifi with an icons face eg. Coulthard? Or is only possible with faces that are in the 2020 game as well? Thank you
Hi there, yes it is, although I believe it is against RD terms and conditions to upload that mod on here. If you would like that mod, PM me.

I tried to do the mod and it wont replace deletraz for me :( I just extract, and copy paste the asset group folder and paste it in the f1 2021 asset group folder right? for some reason its not working for my end. Any suggestions?

• Deleted member 1946917

I tried to do the mod and it wont replace deletraz for me :( I just extract, and copy paste the asset group folder and paste it in the f1 2021 asset group folder right? for some reason its not working for my end. Any suggestions?
Hi, sorry to hear it’s not working, i’ve not looked at this mod in a while so i’ll have a look on my end and make fixes if I need to

• Deleted member 1946917

Should be fixed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back