Resource icon

Skins Rolex 24H 2019 - Chip Ganassi Team (Detroit EGT) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sirknight224 submitted a new resource:

Rolex 24H 2019 - Chip Ganassi #66 - imsa rolex 24 daytona chip ganassi ford gt lm

Ford GT GTLM Historic livery that will be ran at the Rolex 24H.
As more angles will be revealed, i'll update this skin.
Castrol skin is planned as well.

GmBVU3S.jpg

V0UT7Ya.jpg

Read more about this resource...

This is awesome! Any more 2018 Daytona liveries welcome (Acura Cat Livery, new Vasser Lexus livery, DPi liveries for Oreca, Magnus livery for Huracan, and the grand daddy of all Daytona liveries (so far) the Wynn's AMG GT livery. :rolleyes: ) Thanks so much for these Ford ones. :thumbsup:

This is awesome! Any more 2018 Daytona liveries welcome (Acura Cat Livery, new Vasser Lexus livery, DPi liveries for Oreca, Magnus livery for Huracan, and the grand daddy of all Daytona liveries (so far) the Wynn's AMG GT livery. :rolleyes: ) Thanks so much for these Ford ones. :thumbsup:

I am tempted on both the Acura and the Huracan. Wynn's one is damn cool, i might hop on that too. Nothing assured yet tho

Someone already did the wynn AMG gt3

I'm pretty sure. The 66 car has the red leds so the 67 should have the green ones right?
Yes that's right. First try reinstalling the v15 patch of the Detroit, the shaders patch overwrites their config files. If that does not work, copy the ext_config and sglow from I believe the default 67 skin, to the Castrol folder. Let me know if either works out

Yes that's right. First try reinstalling the v15 patch of the Detroit, the shaders patch overwrites their config files. If that does not work, copy the ext_config and sglow from I believe the default 67 skin, to the Castrol folder. Let me know if either works out
My 66 cars leds are red but the 67s are still blue, so it shouldn't be a problem with the urd update.

What do you mean by default? I haven't changed anything
I've been having the same problem. Try this.
Open the Number 68 skin folder that came with the car from URD.
Copy the "ext_config" file.
Open the "2019_D24_ChipGanassi67" skin folder and paste that file into it. Let it overwrite the one there.
Now copy the "Sglow" pic (DDS image) from the Number 68 skin folder.
Paste that into the "2019_D24_ChipGanassi67" skin folder, again, let it overwrite and that's it. Lights should now be green.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back