Rolex 24: Van der Zande on Pole, Alonso 13th

the imsa.tv worked at the start but now it dosent :\ other links dont work for me too
I had some issues earlier with the Ferrari race and closed out the browser then re-opened and it worked fine after that. Might want to give that a try.

Why the people uses Spaniard, If is despective? Is like to say n#$%^.
upload_2018-1-27_14-48-48.png

I would disagree and respectfully ask you sir to remove an obvious and indisputably a racist and unacceptable term from your post.

Last edited:
Mazda DPi have a rough go of it so far. Does anyone understand if their is a difference between the LMP2 of IMSA and the LMP2 from WEC? I thought the idea for the LMP2's in each series was to get them on a level playing field, if that is the case why can't the DPi's go to LeMans?

Language barrier/misunderstanding is all, probably.

Watching some now, take the comment back about FA. Doing as well as possible.
Shame that it isn't the best car.
Great coverage on the IMSA :thumbsup:

Mazda DPi have a rough go of it so far. Does anyone understand if their is a difference between the LMP2 of IMSA and the LMP2 from WEC? I thought the idea for the LMP2's in each series was to get them on a level playing field, if that is the case why can't the DPi's go to LeMans?

It's a bit complex but the rules that the Dpi's run under stops them taking part at Le Mans. I can't remember the detail but I Think they will have to be heavily penalised performance wise and that didn't make the teams very happy.

Damn. Was hoping better for the Mazda's. :(

A lot of times these days, teachers tend to insert their own extreme bias opinion.

been on the job for 28 years and - no - this is simply not true, at least at the german schools i've been working at. but then again, different place, different work ethics, you never know. to me it looks more like pupils picking up some biased trash on the net and wondering how come real life does not fit their twisted ideas anymore. just my two cents.

been on the job for 28 years and - no - this is simply not true, at least at the german schools i've been working at. but then again, different place, different work ethics, you never know. to me it looks more like pupils picking up some biased trash on the net and wondering how come real life does not fit their twisted ideas anymore. just my two cents.
I'm sure it's different all over the world. But all you have to do is look at UC Berkley here in the states and see the extremism going on by professors inserting their own politics.
But enough about politics...RD is where I go to get away from all that stuff. I was just suggesting that he gather his own info before believing everything a teacher tells him....cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back