Rockingham

Does anybody know if somebody has created this track for race07/Gtr Evolution? as my dad is racing a Radical around this track at this coming weekend and he would like to know the track.

Also is there a tool you can download to make GT legends or GTR2 tracks work with Race 07 as somebody has made Rockingham for GTR2 and GT legends.

Any help would be very nice
Thx Ben

Does anybody know if somebody has created this track for race07/Gtr Evolution? as my dad is racing a Radical around this track at this coming weekend and he would like to know the track.

Also is there a tool you can download to make GT legends or GTR2 tracks work with Race 07 as somebody has made Rockingham for GTR2 and GT legends.

Any help would be very nice
Thx Ben

There is only an illegal conversion as far as I know, so we cannot support a link at RD.

You want a GTR2 track (if there is one) as its got rain reflections (wet track surface) in it. MotorFx gave a good tutorial on track conversion, you only need to edit the TRK and GDB, both of which can be edited in Notepad or Wordpad. Its quite simple... even I can do it... lol.
The tutorial, was part of his early track releases.

If there is a Rockingham track, then it definitely originated in a Codemasters title. So therefore, this isn't gonna be available here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%