Resource icon

Tracks Rockingham ISSC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Reference92 submitted a new resource:

Rockingham ISSC - Rockingham, UK, ISSC layout by Reference92

Rockingham ISSC (BETA) v0.1

Hi Everyone,
Assetto Corsa, I present you with Rockingham. This is the first public release of my mod of Rockingham (the UK one) and its ISSC layout (International Super Sportscar Circuit). The version number is 0.1. This is therefore still a BETA and very much (despite the hundreds of hours spent thus far) a work in progress. I have learnt how to use Blender from scratch and this track has been made from scratch using photogrammetry...

Read more about this resource...

Lovely work, i have dabbled with the AC Editor to convert some of my Tracks into AC, but im having trouble with the scale as AC seems to be oversized for my meshes i made in 3DS Max, also i cannot stop the Cars from falling through the tarmac, a bit frustrating...maybe someone can help!...cheers!

Reference92 updated Rockingham ISSC with a new update entry:

Version 0.15

0.15 Changelog
- Trackside objects
- New tyre barriers
- Pitlane texture improvements
- More efficient file sizes
- Updated AI
- More AI grid positions (now 24)
- Refined elevations
- Fixed kerb grounding issue
- Added 'norbs-cam', (thanks to Norbs)
- New pit building, medical building etc
- New advertising, fencing etc
- More complete terrain
- Cars in car park, Marshalls ready (thanks Nobby76 & Rigel)
- Adjusted shaders

Outstanding Bugs (0.15)
- Flickering position on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not completely dead; I'll admit very much paused for about 6+ months now. Life has been a bit complicated and free time has shrunk to nil. Then I made the mistake of using the little time across multiple projects (Rookie error!). To be honest though I hope I get back to it soon - Moving house in few weeks and this will make my commute 2+hrs less a day! Yippee, free time = AC time!
Um, I'd say yes. Why dig up a thread that's been dead for over a year?
Sometimes it takes a nudge to let the author/artist know its not forgotten about :) Also I'm sorry that its been a year :( (in shock that a yr has passed!)
Perhaps he's been waiting patiently for news this whole time.
Sorry to disappoint but V1.0 won't be released tomorrow after months of behind the scenes progress.
this track was defo a keeper, hope this is alive and kicking still. :cautious:
Thank you, although racing on it now I feel its only in my own collection because I made it. Quality in AC mod tracks has taken leaps and bounds since my last release, and I can tell that there is some clear talent out there in the community.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%