Resource icon

Apparel Rocking Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Gerald, I have 1 thing that I would like you to fix :p
The 'Vodafone' sign on the backside of the Gen26 helmet is a bit cut. You will see on my screenshot. Any way to fix it?

2LtuB.jpg

Hey Gerald, I have 1 thing that I would like you to fix :p
The 'Vodafone' sign on the backside of the Gen26 helmet is a bit cut. You will see on my screenshot. Any way to fix it?

It's getting cut because you have fin on.
I think my my textures don't have fin part.
I'll update that soon.
And why are you using Mclaren helmet while driving Toro rosso?

It's getting cut because you have fin on.
I think my my textures don't have fin part.
I'll update that soon.
And why are you using Mclaren helmet while driving Toro rosso?

I know why it's getting cut :) I just want you to know :)
Good to know that you will update :)
I'm using McLaren while driving the Toro, because I'm driving the Toro Rosso in Apex Racing League and I did practice for Shanghai. I really like this helmet and because there is no Red Bull or Toro Rosso version I chose to use the McLaren one :)
I'm changing my helmet for every race I do in Apex Racing League to kinda 'showcase' them while racing and if someone is watching my Race edit and they decide to like the helmet I'm using, I put a link in the description for them to download. For Shanghai I chose this helmet to 'showcase'. :)

I know why it's getting cut :) I just want you to know :)
Good to know that you will update :)
I'm using McLaren while driving the Toro, because I'm driving the Toro Rosso in Apex Racing League and I did practice for Shanghai. I really like this helmet and because there is no Red Bull or Toro Rosso version I chose to use the McLaren one :)
I'm changing my helmet for every race I do in Apex Racing League to kinda 'showcase' them while racing and if someone is watching my Race edit and they decide to like the helmet I'm using, I put a link in the description for them to download. For Shanghai I chose this helmet to 'showcase'. :)

Great.
I'll make one for Red Bull too then.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%