Rocket League

I propose that in circumstances that a match is being played between different regions, that a neutral server be found.
After testing today, I found that US West was a fair middle ground between myself and Tim/Lesley, the ping was within 20 mostly (about 150 ping). I'm not saying that every game needs to be in US West, but playing me and Jamie, I expect that to be the case.

I propose that in circumstances that a match is being played between different regions, that a neutral server be found.
After testing today, I found that US West was a fair middle ground between myself and Tim/Lesley, the ping was within 20 mostly (about 150 ping). I'm not saying that every game needs to be in US West, but playing me and Jamie, I expect that to be the case.
OK, that can be sorted out for each game no problem.

I will be away till Friday the 21st, so if you can hold the tournament for another week ;) I also don't have a teammate as of yet if anyone wants to I'm free.
If you aren't here, then if I start it soon, you could join kedy and BoogerMac in a group of 3 and alternate between you. So that way even if you don't play while you're away, you can play matches that take place after you return. What do you think of that? ;) It's ok if you don't, and then I could postpone if if everyone agrees to.

If you aren't here, then if I start it soon, you could join kedy and BoogerMac in a group of 3 and alternate between you. So that way even if you don't play while you're away, you can play matches that take place after you return. What do you think of that? ;) It's ok if you don't, and then I could postpone if if everyone agrees to.

That's sounds good mate :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years