Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is you are QuangMinh#93, hes account is banned not is IP... so i really really think you are QuangMinh#93
Hmm.. That's logical, but don't just speculate that he's Quang Minh.. We just have to.. investigate.. Or maybe we have to interrogate him from far..

@Steven Poirier And as my logical said most Canadians speak English properly because Canada is the neighbor of USA, right? Because I saw some typos.. :D

Hmm.. That's logical, but don't just speculate that he's Quang Minh.. We just have to.. investigate.. Or maybe we have to interrogate him from far..

@Steven Poirier And as my logical said most Canadians speak English properly because Canada is the neighbor of USA, right? Because I saw some typos.. :D

Not all Canadian speak well English, province of Quebec are almost french ;)

I ask to Tom Endres to investigate via IP adress about what i think

And are you lived in Quebec?
We'll see what Tom Endres found about Schumifan..
you have typo aswell, and I think Quebec is the only city in Canada where people speak French

Yes i live in Quebec, but Quebec its not only a city. Look here, almoste bigger than almost country in Europe.

1261px-Quebec_province_topographic_map-fr.svg.png

you have typo aswell, and I think Quebec is the only city in Canada where people speak French
The Quebec state(territory/province/commonwealth, whichever it is) as a whole is French speaking. I think there are other regions that speak French, but someone will have to confirm.

So have you ever been to Montreal and watch Formula 1 there ?

I have been to Montreal, but not seeing F1, the ticket cost is too bigger.

I knew about the Quebec province, but I thought you live in the Quebec city :D I must agree it's bigger than most countries in Europe :D

I Mean all Quebec Speak french, only Montreal is almost bilangual

The Quebec state(territory/province/commonwealth, whichever it is) as a whole is French speaking. I think there are other regions that speak French, but someone will have to confirm.

Some City of Manitoba province and the east side on Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years