Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5: The Results Are In!

GO6Faom.png

2AsXjT9.png

With two rounds still to go, everyone is still in with a shot at the quarter finals.

Round 6 Has Begun!

ff63m6t.png

Last edited:
Sorry for the 'minor' delay, but I recently looked at the file which I used to check which matches had already happened, and it looked like I had made a massive mistake somewhere along the lines. So, after some rather extensive (and somewhat unnecessary) checking, I can now confirm that everything was fine, my checking system is rubbish and I was paranoid. I have now sent Pms to the last few people, so hopefully the results will be very soon.

Sorry for the 'minor' delay, but I recently looked at the file which I used to check which matches had already happened, and it looked like I had made a massive mistake somewhere along the lines. So, after some rather extensive (and somewhat unnecessary) checking, I can now confirm that everything was fine, my checking system is rubbish and I was paranoid. I have now sent Pms to the last few people, so hopefully the results will be very soon.

Is every result correct now?

After many Macdonald minutes, a few moments of panic and mild amounts of disorganization with PMs, I can finally say that we have...

RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8CPtxg8.png

GkZgV0h.png

With only one round left, Ben Herbert, Rami Saidy, Omer Said and Ben Utzer have all guaranteed their place in the quarter finals, while Andrew Boerner is guaranteed to at least get into playoffs. Unfortunately, Sigman, oldwolf, Florin Diaconescu and Steven Poirier have all failed to qualify. With two former champions in this group, this is a major upset. Commiserations to them, but the game goes on...

Round 7 Has Begun!

qxo7zVV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back