Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the reminders go? I'm on holiday with sketchy signal, so I'd at least like some warning while I'm trying to conserve mobile data
There's tags, you could of asked about that and i would of done it for you mate. However i did say in a previous post that i would only be using the tags as a way of notifying everyone rather than messages.
You can give me picks for multiple games, this goes for everyone if they're busy.

Enjoy the holiday :cool:

@Slyfrequency
Have FUN :) :)

sunlight-gif.gif
:D:D

Bentley Jump Up To Second, Battle For Final Spoiler Division Playoff Spot Brewing

Thanks to everyone for being patient for the results, soaked up some of the british sunshine we rarely ever see :)

WDchNEp.jpg

The Bedmobiles couldnt find the juice to get the win against the Blower Bentleys, with the Bentleys scoring 3 to the Bedmobiles 1. With this win the Bentleys now jump up to second with 22 points and the Bedmobiles drop down to fourth with 19.

Brutsch Mopettas shutout the Lada Samaras in a 3-0 win, Brutsch still hold the top spot of the Spoiler Division by 4 points.

The Caterillar 797F’s cant seem to find any luck as the team loses to the Reliant Robins 0-1. And the Ford Legomobiles can’t seal the deal against the Corvettes as the game ended in a draw. Both the 797F’s and Legomobiles are close in the points and both battling for the last playoff spot, and with the Almeras with 12 points not far behind a three team battle could ensue for the rest of the season.

ZcYObwh.jpg

Divisions Clash In Game Nine

moPTIgX.jpg

Leyland Minis VS Blower Bentleys - Whilst the Minis need the points to hold and extend their points lead the Bentleys will want the 4 points to catch up to the Mopettas.

Ford Legomobiles VS Bedmobiles - Both teams sit in 4th in their divisions, depending on the results of other teams, a loss for either team could see them move back down to fifth. Both teams will be fighting for the 4 points to defend their playoff spot.

Deadline is Three Days

Leyland Mini’s Make It Five In A Row

RNHx3XD.jpg

This time last season the Mini’s were struggling, with only 1 win to their name they also had recorded 3 draws and 5 losses after 9 games, they would eventually finish with only 3 wins throughout the whole 20 game season. One season later and the table has turned, in 9 games winning 7 and only losing 2, sitting at the top of their division and currently on a 5 game win streak!

Out of all the games played 5 teams from the Spoiler Division won whilst one team drew making it a very successful Division clash with the spoiler division showing a lot of strength!

1lQ85J5.jpg

Half Way Point Of The Season

Teams approach the halfway point in the season with a few very close battles for position in the points, especially teams on the edge of the playoff spots.

Unlike last season where we had the season break, the season will carry on as normal this time around.

FYtzYol.jpg

Deadline is Friday 21st June 7PM BST

Last edited:
Excuse me but that wasn't three days, we have about 11hrs left til deadline set in your last post.
I can only upload results at night here in the UK due to work, deadline dates will now have a time, sorry.

@Slyfrequency
The results from my battle a wrong mate. Should be 2:2 THe first one: My R beats his S . ;)
Oh man, think this is the first time I messed up a match result, I'll get that sorted and re-upload it tonight :)

Out of all the games played 5 teams from the Spoiler Division won whilst one team drew making it a very successful Division clash with the spoiler division showing a lot of strength!
Easy for the spoiler division to show strength when both divisions are spoiler divisions :laugh:

Game 9 Corrections

- Corrections to the Chevrolet Corvette VS Brutsch Mopetta game has been altered and ends in a draw.

- A Rematch Between Leyland Minis & Blower Bentleys took place resulting in the Bentleys winning 2-1.

- Standings title changed so Splitter Division shows "SPLITTER DIVISION"

zslXVPE.jpg

xV6l94k.jpg

Apologies to those players my mistakes affected.

On wards to Game 10! :)

797F’s & Moon Buggies Move Into Playoff Spots

x1aGKCC.jpg

The 797F’s win their second match in a row and move up to 4th in the spoiler division. Same story for the Moon Buggies who haven’t seen a win in quite some time take a 2-0 shutout win over the Dacia Logans.

Blower Bentleys win against the Bedmobiles 3-1 to make it 4 wins in a row and sit comfortable in 2nd with 30 points, 6 points ahead of Dacia in third.

cwfG9iR.jpg

Onwards To The Playoffs

D7i3Kkw.jpg

Whilst RPS is mainly based on luck and not much strategy or control over succesful outcomes, some teams are on amazing runs but we are yet to see a team win 5 in a row. The Bentleys are on the edge of being the first team to accomplish this, this season.

The Brutsch Mopettas are very strong with their coach taking the BMW Isettas to the finals in RPS 21, however, this season they have 7 wins, two more than BMW at the halfway point of the season. Things are definitely looking promising for the coach and the team.

Leyland Minis last season just couldn’t find any luck, fortunately this season the story has changed completely with 6 wins and at the top of the Spoiler Division!

Sitting second in the Spoiler Division the Robins are also having a great season with their coach in a very familiar spot compared to last season when coaching the Ford GT90’s who also sat in second at this point of the season.

dVG625u.jpg

Deadline is Monday 26th June 7PM BST

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Why was my choice PRPSS? I think the picks I sent to you was different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back