Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Paper Scissors - Season 22
gawibawibo.jpg

The RPS Tournament is now in the double deuces as it enters it's 22nd season! The theme this season will remain Car Manufacturers, so choose your favourite Manufacturer and Model, and that will be your team name. Some examples: Subaru Imprezas, Volkswagen Beetles, Dodge Challengers etc. We can have multiple manufacturers, as long as the car model is different!​

How to participate
  • After sign-ups are closed, I'll start a conversation with each participant. There you'll give me 5 choices of RPS for each round (e.g R-P-R-R-S).
  • Each team will be seeded into one of two divisions, a maximum of 20 regular season games will be played with teams playing other teams within the same division twice, and 6 randomly selected teams from the opposing division (numbers will vary depending on # of sign ups).
  • Choices will be faced against the rivals according to the order you write them. Rock scores against Scissors, Paper scores against Rock, Scissors scores against Paper. Same choices mean no goal.
  • The competition will be based on a league format, using points to determine your position in the standings, then the top eight teams will be seeded into the playoffs.
  • Points are gained as follows, a Win = 4 Points, a Draw = 2 Point, a Loss = 1.
  • If you fail to send your choices within 3 days, your team will lose 3-0 by default, and you will get 0 points.
  • If both players of a match fail to send their choices, the match ends 0-0, with a loss and 0 points for both.
  • If a player has 5 losses by default in a row the team will either be open for a new player, or, if I'm not playing a team already, I will take control.
  • At the end of the season if teams are level on points, tie-breakers are applied in the following order: goal difference, goals scored, head to head result with both teams.
  • In the playoffs, in the event of a draw a rematch will be applied, if there is another draw, the team with the most points from the regular season will gain one goal.
  • If we need an even number of sign ups I may create a team.
Teams
Leyland Minis
- @Millsy24
Nasa Moon Buggies - @Jimlaad43
Dacia Logans - @Omer Said
Reliant Robin -
@Benutzername
Nissan Almera -
@the_sigman
Blower Bentleys - @rubaru
Caterpillar 797F
- @Azabadaza
Chevrolet Corvettes - @airutonpurosuto8912
Lada Samaras - @TTupsi
Ford LegoMobiles - @The_Laskinator
Bedmobile - @kedy89
Brutsch Mopetta - @Andrew

I'm sorry though as much as I'd like the game I still need to remind myself everytime to send the choices. I'll pass this season and return for the next one when my exams are over!

Enjoy guys. :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

Chevrolet Corvettes will be in for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back