Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 17

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Round 2 Results
BfTyGhl.png

Finnish club SexyPöxyt lost out to Indian club Bengaluru FC with 1-2. Middlesbrough took the victory against Newcastle United with a 2-1. Deportivo Morón lost out to St Pauli FC with a 1-2. Defending champions Adelaide United are having a good defence when they won 3-1 against Tampa Bay Rowdies. HJK Helsinki lost 1-2 to Leicester FC. FC Santa Claus lost against Greek football team Olympaciso FC with 1-3 as the result. Borussia Delmenhorst had a draw with Nazionale Piloti, and so did Manchester United with Besiktas JK.

Round 3 Fixtures

hu3W0W6.png

Borussia Delmenhorst's @Andrew has no match for this round.
Standings updated in the first post.
Good luck sending in your choices! Deadline will be in 4 days.

'21 1-0, Mike Havenaar
473963486-mike-havenaar-of-hjk-helsinki-celebartes-gettyimages.jpg

'43 1-1, Riyad Mahrez
1673533-35469220-2560-1440.jpg

'80 1-2, Jamie Vardy
Jamie-Vardy-579950.jpg

Post match interview: "How did you think your team played, now with the first points on the board?"

"Dilly ding, dilly dong, that's the only thing I said to the players before the match, it seemed it worked. Next match against ManU is going to be a cracker, we'll have to hope it'll be just as great of a result as this match."

• Deleted member 161052

'21 1-0, Mike Havenaar
473963486-mike-havenaar-of-hjk-helsinki-celebartes-gettyimages.jpg

'43 1-1, Riyad Mahrez
1673533-35469220-2560-1440.jpg

'80 1-2, Jamie Vardy
Jamie-Vardy-579950.jpg

Post match interview: "How did you think your team played, now with the first points on the board?"

"Dilly ding, dilly dong, that's the only thing I said to the players before the match, it seemed it worked. Next match against ManU is going to be a cracker, we'll have to hope it'll be just as great of a result as this match."
Cool thing :D

Just to spice up some things. Andy the standings in post 1 aren't correct. I believe two teams including mine have won a game but still have 0 points. Have a look please

• Deleted member 161052

Round 3 Results
GON9rBs.png

SexyPöxyt win 3-1 against Nazionale Piloti, and so does Olympiacos against Besiktas JK. Leicester City lose against Manchester United. Defending champions Adelaide United got a great match against FC Santa Claus with a win of 3-1. St Pauli FC got a draw with 2-2 against HJK Helsinki, and so did Newcastle United against Amazulu FC. Bengaluru FC lost 1-4 against Tampa Bay Rowdies. Middlesbrough FC ends in a draw of 2-2 against Deportivo Morón.

Round 4 Fixtures
cFgBGHU.png

Standings are updated in the first post.
Nazionale Piloti's @Benutzername has no matches for this round.
Send your choices in 4 days!
P.S.: It took 2 days to get everyone to send their choices in! :)

EDIT: Result fixed between Leicester City and Manchester United.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back