Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 17

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

REMINDER!
The sign-up phase end has been changed, and it will end today afternoon at my local time.

• Deleted member 161052

Okay guys! The sign-up phase is over, and the season starts underway!
ROUND 1 FIXTURES
RPS S17 Round 1.PNG

@Manolis Sigoulakis from Olympiacos FC has no matches for this round.
Send your choices in 4 days! You must send me a conversation.

EDIT: Now I've decided to set the deadline to 4 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never change a running system. This will turn out to be another RPS Round full of mistakes. THe last Round we had was smooth as silk. Well, I'll get the popcorn..........

• Deleted member 161052

Never change a running system. This will turn out to be another RPS Round full of mistakes. THe last Round we had was smooth as silk. Well, I'll get the popcorn..........
I promise myself I won't do more mistakes for this round. I just promised that months ago, you know, but Andrew, I don't remember.

Before you announce a winner just make sure you have selections from everyone. If someone missed, PM them to confirm. There, problem solved.

• Deleted member 161052

Before you announce a winner just make sure you have selections from everyone. If someone missed, PM them to confirm. There, problem solved.
For sure. I now have all conversations from all competitors. Some were sent to me, some were sent by me.

• Deleted member 161052

Round 1 Results!
9tItTwG.png

SexyPöxyt won against Leicester FC with two goals. Defending champions Adelaide United didn't got the result they quite wanted, when they had a 2-2 draw against Nazionale Piloti. St Pauli lost against Besiktas JK, and Newcastle United lost against Manchester United. Borussia Delmenhorst took a victory with a 3-0 against Bengaluru FC. Middlesbrough got the most goals of this round, they've scored 4-1 against FC Santa Claus. Deportivo Morón and HJK Helsinki ended with a draw of 2-2. Tampa Bay Rowdies lost 1-2 to Amazulu FC.

Round 2 Fixtures
95dLsj8.png

Amazulu FC's @Millsy24 has no match for this round.
Standings are in the first post. Deadline will be 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years