Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-1-25_1-39-59.png

We had our first AWOL of the season as Josh failed to give his choices. Hibernian wins directly with a 3-0. This round has some shocking results. Liverpool crushed Barcelona with a 5-0 while Deportivo Wanka defeated Manchester City with the same score.

Olympiacos-Bayern Munchen match was very competitive and it ended with a 2-2. Arsenal failed to make us of Hibernian's no-match round to gain the lead, for they were defeated in the hands of Manchester United. Mainz took it's first victory of the season after 3 draws. Wrexham's hopes are fading with yet another defeat.

upload_2016-1-25_1-40-7.png

Liverpool @Jimlaad43 has no matches in the next round.
Deadline is Wednesday night, good luck all!

upload_2016-1-26_14-26-17.png

Nuneton returns to action with another victory and the team maintains the lead. Dortmund crushed Arsenal with 4 goals just like Hibernian did to Olympiacos. Wanka managed to win with a 3-2 after they got 0-2 behind Manchester United. Wrexham took it's first draw against Manchester City.

upload_2016-1-26_14-26-26.png

Nazionale Piloti @Benutzername has no matches in the next round.
Deadline is Friday Night. Good luck all!

I must admit, I would prefer the points column to be on the far right, as that's where I'm used to seeing them for football tables.

upload_2016-1-29_0-52-2.png

Bayern crushes Liverpool's hopes with a dominant 3-0 victory. This makes Nuneaton very happy as they also defeat Arsenal, another leading team. But their match was very close and exciting. Man Utd defeats Wrexham and bounces up in the championship table. Dortmund vs Wanka match was the most closest and breath-taking match of the round.

upload_2016-1-29_0-54-50.png

Bayern München @kedy89 has no matches for this round.
Deadline is Monday night, good luck all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back