Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 15

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

something is wrong in these tables, 3 draws in group b? And people of group a playing against ones of b?
I can't change it :( If you want it to be changed than the results will be changed too, and the fixtures will be changed.
EDIT: Will be changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@airutonpurosuto8912, two rounds in and we've had some users play both in the wrong groups or one game in both groups. Please start again and make sure everyone is in the correct group and only plays players from those groups.

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912, two rounds in and we've had some users play both in the wrong groups or one game in both groups. Please start again and make sure everyone is in the correct group and only plays players from those groups.
That means I should start Round 1 and Round 2 again?

• Deleted member 161052

Yes, i though just Omer and Manolis had been in the wrong groups both times, so you could have just swapped them, but it wasn't like that. Start from round 1 and make sure the groups actually play each other.
Okay I'll restart Round 1 and 2, but everyone should send at least 3 choices for 3 "restarted rounds.

• Deleted member 161052

FIXTURE ERROR RESTARTS THE 3 ROUNDS
Group Match 1

RPS S15 GROUP MATCH 1.PNG

Group Match 2
RPS S15 GROUP MATCH 2.PNG

Group Match 3
RPS S15 GROUP MATCH 3.PNG

Send in three choices before the group match ends in 4 days!

Hey, I was the only one with two wins, so the fact that it was me that wanted it to all be redone means no one else can say it's unfair :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back