Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milos' template not working right now for me :D Results very late today probably.
so you forgot that on this PC you don't have Photoshop or Powerpoint installed, so you have to go to China where you put your other PC and you are expecting to make the update on the 25th hour of today?

Sorry, sorry, I had to :D:);) wanna go for those funny ratings :D

Last edited:
so you forgot that on this PC you don't have Photoshop or Powerpoint installed, so you have to go to China where you put your other PC and you are expecting to make the update on the 25th hour of today?

Sorry, sorry, I had to :D:);) wanna go for those funny ratings :D
This computer has Photoshop and Power Point ;) But it can't run PS too well. The other PC has Photoshop and is an absolute beast but doesn't have Power Point.

Plus now I can't really be bothered to work with the mangatars that you placed there Milos so going to try my best :D

AND IT HAS ENDED!

After a lot of moaning and a lot of frustration. We have finally come to the end of the first round. Let's just see the results shall we.

fi7FAYc.jpg

cXH8gf5.jpg

1Ov6cCq.jpg
E1mAjRA.jpg

nSMHzoD.jpg

kEXC8LR.jpg

Standings_Group_1.jpg

Standings_Group_2.jpg

Well. Good luck to you winners and better luck next time for the loosers. I hope I can start the next round soon. Hope is the keyword right there.

EDIT: Some names are shortened due to them not fitting into the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 187 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years