Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 more days, when it's 2 weeks without an update

I see that he was online today, yet no replies from him. I say just move on with another moderator. I am also very disappointed with this... I can understand any kind of real life things get in the way, but there has to be a NOTIFICATION!

Sure, I'll do it later today

and since I'm still a competitor I will first do my choice before I know my opponent's ones so that I don't cheat :D
In the matches you have against someone else, you and the "someone else" can send choices to me, so that it will be even more fair :D

PS: We don't play against each other, do we?

@needforspeedgamer can you find/create Kamui on the Manga website (you gotta do it), and also @Jimlaad43 I would like if you chose one from the Manga website as it would be a bit cleaner (you don't gotta do it, but I would like if you did). Also I want the 2nd post in the thread for the group tables to be there.

Group tables are done, now only the battle templates, and I should re-start the first round this evening :thumbsup:

Round 1 starts for real!

Melbourne_by_night.jpg

Ah, clear skies here in Melbourne, but we're not here to start the new season of F1. We are here to welcome the start of the special (properly special though) 10th edition of RPS. As the sun is setting we are ready to see the first set of battles, live on the RD TV Channels at 20h, and 22h, in CET (ofc the times are just cosmetic)

GROUP A (live at 20:00):
Battle templates.jpg

Battle templates2.jpg

Battle templates3.jpg

GROUP B (live at 22:00)
Battle templates4.jpg
Battle templates5.jpg
Battle templates6.jpg

Also to note, we are running Lizard and Spock aswell, so you can use those. Some names were also too long for the template, so I narrowed them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years