Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from Arena de Sao Paolo...
The game is on, once again...
And it'll be officially inaugurated, the moment we are waiting for...
This is..

Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament Season 10 Opening Ceremony!!

Arena-de-Sao-Paulo-opening-ceremony-Stadium-of-Brazil-FIFA-World-Cup-2014.jpg

(You may wonder why I used this year's FIFA World Cup opening ceremony scene... :D)
Everyone gathered at this stadium, waiting for seconds from inauguration of this game...
And when it's started, performers begin to show their perfomances right before this officially started...
And now, for the speech from RPS10 mod... And it's me, again!
The mod didn't want to take a long speech, so instead he just said:

"You've hear a lot of my speech in the last time I moderate this, so the point is this game to recover your childhood. And now, I'll symbolically inaugurate this season's RPS with that torch. Thank you and good morning."

After left the podium, everyone applauded...
The moment they're waiting for are now going to happen, the mod will inaugurate the game by litting the torch with the red button...
When the button is pressed, the torch smoldered, officially started the game...

Now the game is inaugurated, all participants will have a parade to celebrate this...
Stood on floats, 14 contestants wearing clothes from their nationalities while carried around the stadium, and they're stopped on the middle of the field...

After the parade, the conference press started and groups are announced... (Here are tidier tables version)
RPSPre_zps2bce4779.jpg

The game is not started yet, as we will decide who will face who later... So stay tuned everyone! :thumbsup:
What do you say about the draw? Tell me with comment below...

• Deleted member 161052

Whoa, me and Milos in the blue group :p
RPS RIVALRY TIME!!! :D :roflmao:

Sorry guys for late update (again), but anyway let's get things started, should we?

Round One has started!
london_nla_londonsgrowingupc2a9cpat-hayes-davidson-jason-hawkes.jpg

So beautiful, wait... Where's the Big Ben?!
The game of RPS was officialy opened, and now it's time to start it! The game started in UK (or to be exact, in England) and all players except Chinoy and needforspeedgamer went to designated places based on a draw. And for this round matches will be:

GROUP A
Rami Saidy VS Dovi Design
@ Big Ben

Joel Rautavaara VS Mohammed Abidi
@ The London Eye

Alexander Macdonald VS Jimmy Laad
@ Wimbledon Law Tennis Museum

GROUP B
Ben Utzer VS Tapio Rinneaho
@ Wembley Stadium

Manolis Sigoulakis VS Milos Ancevski
@ London Zoo

Omer Said VS Andrew Boerner
@ The Queen's Gallery

It was supposed to be pictures, but I've deleted the template and I'm making it again... But next round I promise it'll be present... Anyway...

POST YOUR CHOICES STARTING NOW!

What with?
When I gave Davin to moderate S10 I expected a stunningly good season that showed a lot of moderator's effort. So far I have liked season 6 (his previous moderation) more than this.

I know everyone will turn against me, it is just my opinion, this is one of the easiest games to moderate. Even Davin said himself he wants S10 to be a spectacle for the 10th version of this game
And like I said, I am not much impressed so far with Davin's promise on the board

When I gave Davin to moderate S10 I expected a stunningly good season that showed a lot of moderator's effort. So far I have liked season 6 (his previous moderation) more than this.

I know everyone will turn against me, it is just my opinion, this is one of the easiest games to moderate. Even Davin said himself he wants S10 to be a spectacle for the 10th version of this game
And like I said, I am not much impressed so far with Davin's promise on the board
He said the template will be used next round, if you want that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline