Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right since no new contestants, registration is closed and we'll start the game soon... (Probably it'll be late because there's a leadership training at my school, and in there I'll stay 2D 1N (2 days 1 night) with my friends... Lucky that the school has internet there so let's see if I can update from there when I have a free time)

@Jimlaad43 Game format and group sedings please? I don't have time because of the event preparation...

Ha, I'm back...
Sorry for the long delay, but I was too tired after that event until I missed few days from scheduled update time...
The first round will start soon, and you'll see the return of venues for different groups (From RPS 6)...

And I'll try to sort out groups by myself, if @Jimlaad43 can't help me with that...

Ha, I'm back...
Sorry for the long delay, but I was too tired after that event until I missed few days from scheduled update time...
The first round will start soon, and you'll see the return of venues for different groups (From RPS 6)...

And I'll try to sort out groups by myself, if @Jimlaad43 can't help me with that...
Cool, welcome back :thumbsup:

Davin, It's not hard to work out how to do it. If you aren't up to even coming up with the seedings and groups, you shouldn't be running the tournament.

Sorry for late update, too busy in real life, but I've drawn all groups...
Now remember that reigning top 4 will be placed separately in 4 groups...
And here's the result of the drawing, I'll do tables soon also with opening ceremony post... :D But for now, I'm going to bed...

Group A
Rami Saidy (Reigning Champion) [GBR]
Dovi Design (Reigning Runner-up) [ITA]
Joel Rautavaara [FIN]
Alexander Macdonald [GBR]
Gerald Chinoy [IND]
Jimmy Laad [GBR]
Mohammed Abidi [USA]

Group B
Ben Utzer (Reigning 3rd Place) [GER]
Tapio Rinneaho (Reigning 4th Place) [FIN]
Manolis Sigoulakis [GRE]
Omer Said [TUR]
needforspeedgamer [DEN]
Andrew Boerner [GER]
Milos Ancevski [SRB]

Probable amount of advancing contestants each group: 4...
Any suggestions are welcome...

Last edited:
So, how many go through? Please don't make it easier for Groups C and D to go through, because there are less and therefore it is easier ;)

I disagree, it will be unfair if from one group 2 people went through, and from the other only 1 guy went through, as then it is easier for the other 2 groups with 4 people.

You should have done 2 groups of 7 people instead Davin..

Yep, also thought about that... But oh well, it'll sacrifice the game length...
Anyway, updated with (also) updated groups...
that is a lot better :thumbsup: Now no group has an advantage
@Milos Ancevski Also, since the 4 team groups play more games, It could be harder I thought. Also, it depends, if Davin meant only one goes through from all groups, then it would have been easier for the last two groups, see?
I meant it will be like I said, or 2 from each old group, but it's okay now and it's fair now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%