Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results
Results.jpg

And with that, the regular season is complete. Congratulations to the Top 6 who have qualified for the knock-out round! I'll provide additional information shortly about the next stage of the competition.

The Knockout Round begins
This will be a double-elimination tournament. What this means is that you must lose two matches to be completely eliminated. If you win, you will continue through the "Winners" bracket. If you lose one match, you will continue through the "Losers" bracket.
Top 2 seeds (The Dead Bulls & Team Solomid) will have a bye in the first round, and will face the two winners in the second round. First round matchups are listed below. I will give everyone until end of the day on Friday to make your selections.
If there is a tie after making your 5 choices, I'll give you instructions on how to proceed with the shoot-out.

Knockout 1.jpg

First set of matches complete, and the Top 2 seeds need to get ready for a battle. #3 Company Name set the early pace by taking 2 goals in the first half, and Portsmouth FC never recovered. Similar story over at Majak Daw, avenging their loss in the final game of the regular season by beating Team Chitoge 2-1.

Losers from both matches will await the results of this round, finding themselves on the verge of elimination in the losers bracket. Good Luck!!

Book1.jpg

Round 2 of the playoffs is complete, and the first round of the Losers Bracket is set. Winners take a day off.

Results
results.jpg

Next Matches
matches.jpg

Please provide your selections by Wednesday night.

Results
The Dead Bulls survive with a shoot-out victory over Portsmouth FC
Team Chitoge dominate on the road.
Results.jpg

Next Matches
Cinderella team (of one) Majak Daw look to continue their (his) madness to reach the Grand Final, while The Dead Bulls and Team Chitoge hope to fight another day and fend off elimination.

Matches.jpg

Results
We have lost our #1 Seed, The Dead Bulls falling hard against Team Chitoge. So long, dear friend.
Team Chitoge has one more chance to fight off elimination against Majak Daw, who was dominated by Team Solomid in the Winner's Bracket Final. Remember that Majak Daw won this match in the first round.

** For now, I only need choices from @kedy89 and @Azabadaza

Book1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back