Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline extended to some point this weekend. My in-laws are moving, they are not ready. Moving day was Wednesday and only half of it was done. House closing today and 1/4 left in the house. We need to clean it out ASAP or they will be charged more money for it.

Needless to say, I'm a little busy. :mad:

Results
Results.jpg

Round 8 Matchups
Matches.jpg

Only 4 matches remain in the season schedule. With an overwhelming concensus from the survey, the knock-out round will feature a 6-team double-elimination.

Deadline will be Friday, 9PM GMT

Results
Results.jpg

Round 9 Matchups
Matchups.jpg

Apologies, guys. I'm the one who set a deadline and I can't even stick to it. Let's go for Friday 9PM again and see if I remember.

Results
Results.jpg

Next Matchups
Matchups.jpg

Final regular season matches. Deadline next Tuesday 10/9, because it's my birthday.

Top 6 will advance to the playoffs, and there are 8 teams left who could make it. Remember, this will be a double-elimination playoff, so everyone is guaranteed at least two matches.

Nice, so I just need to do equal to the dead bulls and I finish the group stage on top :D

But what is this first round bye? Does that mean I auto advance to a certain stage?

But what is this first round bye? Does that mean I auto advance to a certain stage?
Top 6 advance to the playoffs, but the Top 2 get the first match off. P3-6 play the first games, winners face P1 & P2. Losers go to the losers bracket and keep playing.

Important Alert
The Royal Challengers Bangalore team will be quitting RPS after the current season as WINNING 1 GAME IN 10 ROUNDS CLEARLY MEANS THAT THERE IS A CURSE ON THE BLOODY TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back