Robert Shwartzman Helmet

Helmets Robert Shwartzman Helmet 2021-09-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mods!
But if you want my advice you should release all this textures in a big pack instead of individually.
This way you can get more downloads.
Just some friendly advice.

Last edited:
Actually planning on releasing a megapack this weekend of the 2020 F2 helmets so yeah for sure
Wont happen, im pushing hard all your ressource get lock, you share asset, F1 2020, F1 2019 and F1 2018 can use them without having F1 2021. Anyone having ERP to install your pack, can extract themself the helmet they want. Its a modding section, not shareable asset.

• Deleted member 1946917

Wont happen, im pushing hard all your ressource get lock, you share asset, F1 2020, F1 2019 and F1 2018 can use them without having F1 2021. Anyone having ERP to install your pack, can extract themself the helmet they want. Its a modding section, not shareable asset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you let RD sort him out if you seriously think he's breaking any rules, you're not the hierarchy of what can and can't be published here. Lose your ego.
Hey we lost 3d template here because of this kind of issue, not true i will let this stay here when we lost the most important part for modding here. He NEVER create those helmet, all hes '' download'' is ERP install, anyone want those F2 helmet need to use ERP... at this point installing or extracting, they can do it without a KEVIN to post those helmet here

• Deleted member 1946917

Hey we lost 3d template here because of this kind of issue, not true i will let this stay here when we lost the most important part for modding here. He NEVER create those helmet, all hes '' download'' is ERP install, anyone want those F2 helmet need to use ERP... at this point installing or extracting, they can do it without a KEVIN to post those helmet here
Ok fine I see where you're coming from

Wow imagine trying so hard to delete some random guys resources.

Its not ressource, at least if its already packed... but no. What you do with faces its far different thats what he do. You use face in game not useable as driver to be as driver. He just extract file and put here......
Ok then let the moderators deal with it.
If it makes you feel better report it to the moderators and then let them work because that's THEIR job not yours.

Its not ressource, at least if its already packed... but no. What you do with faces its far different thats what he do. You use face in game not useable as driver to be as driver. He just extract file and put here......
LMAOOOOOOOOO you aren't even a RD moderator? Why was I worried?

Turns out you're just a shitty man karen lol, I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing because I thought you were an RD moderator, but you aren't, so until an actual one tells me it isn't allowed I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing because it's getting downloads.... People do want these kind of things

LMAOOOOOOOOO you aren't even a RD moderator? Why was I worried?

Turns out you're just a shitty man karen lol, I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing because I thought you were an RD moderator, but you aren't, so until an actual one tells me it isn't allowed I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing because it's getting downloads.... People do want these kind of things
THIS IS NOT A MOD, you share those helmet NOT MADED BY YOU, for anyone owning F1 2019 and 2018. Are you a goood dam kid thinking you doing mod right now. Even your Racenet helmet and the Esport one ARENT CHOOSABLE IN F1 2021, so not RELEASE YET making them usuable to anyone. NOT ****ING IN A ERP is legal to extract it and doing what you are doing right now.

Will you think with your head eventually. I'm not a moderator, but i'm in contact with and i'm working to prooving my point and for now its going very well

Last edited:
THIS IS NOT A MOD, you share those helmet NOT MADED BY YOU, for anyone owning F1 2019 and 2018. Are you a goood dam kid thinking you doing mod right now. Even your Racenet helmet and the Esport one ARENT CHOOSABLE IN F1 2021, so not RELEASE YET making them usuable to anyone.

Will you think with your head eventually. I'm not a moderator, but i'm in contact with and i'm working to prooving my point and for now its going very well
Shiver me timbers...... You have a good night Steven, seems like I'm getting into your head

Shiver me timbers...... You have a good night Steven, seems like I'm getting into your head
Into my head not at all, i want to keep this website to share REAL WORK.... people like you will kill this website. You really want to see RD getting legal issue with Codemasters because you are an idiot..... Think by yourself like you do now and one day, this kind of racing modding community will all die

And think beyond your freaking nose, if its ''OK'' to steal work from a company and posting within your name, thats mean anyone here can steal work to anyone and upload it anywhere.

Last edited:
Into my head not at all, i want to keep this website to share REAL WORK.... people like you will kill this website. You really want to see RD getting legal issue with Codemasters because you are an idiot..... Think by yourself like you do now and one day, this kind of racing modding community will all die
It's not that serious trust me, I know you haven't done anything else since joining here in 2013 but trust me pal, you're going into this WAY too deep

It's not that serious trust me, I know you haven't done anything else since joining here in 2013 but trust me pal, you're going into this WAY too deep
Yes it is, was you there last years when Jburon72, a moderator here, all hes ressources, was wipe out because of legal issue, its was juste template and you isnt just template, its a 2d work ready to use made by Codemasters, useable in F1 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018. So the guy havent the money to spend on F1 2021, mean he can have helmet from a game he didnt own ?

Template was just a tool and now we cant have them

Last edited:
Yes it is, was you there last years when Jburon72, a moderator here, all hes ressources, was wipe out because of legal issue, its was juste template and you isnt just template, its a 2d work ready to use made by Codemasters, useable in F1 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018. So the guy havent the money to spend on F1 2021, mean he can have helmet from a game he didnt own ?

Template was just a tool and now we cant have them
It's been several days and when I uploaded the MyTeam helmets a mod responded and took it down straight away. Why would they wait to take down these new textures? Only reason they'd take it down at this point is because of you pissing your pants

It's been several days and when I uploaded the MyTeam helmets a mod responded and took it down straight away. Why would they wait to take down these new textures? Only reason they'd take it down at this point is because of you pissing your pants
The issue with F2 driver is kidda banal, check your PM, you crossed the line with 2 helmet not avalaible in the customisation tab on F1 2021

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%