Roaring Pipes Maniacs in a SimBin Game - SIGN UP!

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
Read Spoon[RPM]'s post (CLICK HERE) and check out RSCnet (register there too!) before you rush into this:

There is a maximum of 6 players per team, so if mroe than 6 want their name in the Simbin Game than we must sign up multiple teams. I suggest that the staff get the privilidge to drive under RPM and that we make quite similar teamnames for other RPM'ers who want in.

NOTE: each #1 must sign up his team in the teamsign-up thread on RSCnet (read the posts there carefully!). After that each individual driver has to confirm he wants his name in the game by posting on the individual sing-up thread on RSCnet. Do this right and don't post in the wrong thread!

Make a post in this thread with your name, nickname, country and the team of your choice. If you have a different name on RSCnet, please post that one as well!!! You may also come up with a new (better, nicer) teamname if you have the inspiration for it. For now you can choose between these 3.

Roaring Pipes Maniacs [RPM]
1: Scyp[RPM]
2: Neo[RPM]
3: Racemaus[RPM]
4: TheStig[RPM]
5: WOOFER[RPM]
6: spoon[RPM]

Smoking Pipes Maniacs [SPM]
1: Deslug[RPM]
2: MugenMRX3[RPM]
3: Ryan-H
4: evonglan
5: WAKUWAKU[RPM]
6:

Roaring Pipes Juniors [RPJ]
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Hi,

looks cool i would like to be in. As i understand it is for future SimBin games will have real life internet clan teams in the game? Sound really nice idea. If i misunderstood it please correct me! lol

So hereby i would like to sign up for it
Name: Attila Domján
Nickname: Neo[RPM]
Nationality: Hungary
Team: RPM (if possible... :))

Neo[RPM said:
]looks cool i would like to be in. As i understand it is for future SimBin games will have real life internet clan teams in the game? Sound really nice idea. If i misunderstood it please correct me! lol

You misunderstood. SimBin is not going to create a clansystem with this (though they should do that in RACE, imho). They are going to make a new game in with we can be featured. That means that you can drive Attila's car of the RPM Team in that game.

Jeee, sign me in 2:

Name: Maurice Hurkmans
Nickname: Racemaus[RPM]
Team of choice: [RPM]

If i'm right, our teamleader signs the whole team up (when we have 6 drivers) and them we confirm our spot in the team by posting the info above in the driver sign-up topic?

• Ryan-H

Is it possible for me to join one of your teams?

name:Ryan Hopkins
nickname:Ryan-H
nationality:english
Team:Any RPM team if possible

The first team: 'Roaring Pipes Maniacs' is subscribed to RSCnet now. All six members must post that they agree to that here

NOTE: if the nickname you posted here is different from that on RSCnet, you should send me a PM so I can change it, otherwise we will not be added to the game!

Members can sign up for the other teams now as well!

Ryan-H said:
Is it possible for me to join one of your teams?

name:Ryan Hopkins
nickname:Ryan-H
nationality:english
Team:Any RPM team if possible

As you see the RPM team is already full and subscribed. I have no problems with adding you to one of the other teams. Note, however, that RPMmembers have the upper hand when I have to choose!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%