Roaring Pipes Maniacs dedicated server in RACE 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
We have one server up and running in RACE 07 lobby by the name: Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hello Guys

I just sort of stumbled in here through the link from RSC page,so i had a little snoop around,i didnt know there was so much more to RPM than just a RSC Mini league team,i recognise a lot of names here from the very awesome mini's races,and after a recent terrible ammount of ramming off the track i am suffering in the publics servers i am looking for a sanctuary to be able to race in peace,,well not in total peace ofcourse,that would make it dull,,,but you know what i mean :laughing:.
Do you guys run an open public server with admin?,or is it a locked server?,and can i get in for some races? :mellow:.

Cheer Atti :happy:

I dont think i will be able to make it tonight :frustrating: ,i am commited to some races with my buddies over at Syncro,but im sure there will be plenty more action coming along hopefully all the time :wink:,so i will see you on track again soon,albeit for a very short period as you disappear away up the road from me :blushed:,but i will see you never the less :tongue:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%