Roaring Pipes Maniacs dedicated server in RACE 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
We have one server up and running in RACE 07 lobby by the name: Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Maurice Hurkmans

RD Travel Expert
Dec 27, 2006
Oh well, i'll join in too (expect for the fact that i'm a bit tipsy from all the champagne i drunk today :) )

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Hello Guys

I just sort of stumbled in here through the link from RSC page,so i had a little snoop around,i didnt know there was so much more to RPM than just a RSC Mini league team,i recognise a lot of names here from the very awesome mini's races,and after a recent terrible ammount of ramming off the track i am suffering in the publics servers i am looking for a sanctuary to be able to race in peace,,well not in total peace ofcourse,that would make it dull,,,but you know what i mean :laughing:.
Do you guys run an open public server with admin?,or is it a locked server?,and can i get in for some races? :mellow:.

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Cheer Atti :happy:

I dont think i will be able to make it tonight :frustrating: ,i am commited to some races with my buddies over at Syncro,but im sure there will be plenty more action coming along hopefully all the time :wink:,so i will see you on track again soon,albeit for a very short period as you disappear away up the road from me :blushed:,but i will see you never the less :tongue:.

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Is there any race action brewing here for over the weekend evenings?,still a bit gutted missing that full grid Istanbul run you guys had,looks like it was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.