Roaldo Racing is hiring!

roaldo10.jpg

Dear simrace-fanatics.

The oldest, most prestigous team in FSR is looking for:

- managers (WC, WS and overall)
- drivers (WC, WS and WT)
- press members
- external affair members (getting in contact with a big network of companies)

The project, always nice to name projects, has the name: the four R's: rebuiled, renewed, revived and renegerated. Nice huh, TMo style :)

The team will be completed re-build, if you want to be apart of that and the atmosphere fits you, then you will have a great team. You will experience and learn from the gathered knowledge of 10-years of simracing the management of Roaldo Racing has.

If you are interested in one of these function, please email to roaldoracing@gmail.com or contact me or Jermaine Venhorst!

Most famous then...or chose one of these:

Definition: famous, influential
Synonyms: celebrated, distinguished, eminent, esteemed, exalted, famed, great, illustrious, important, imposing, impressive, notable, prominent, renowned, reputable, respected

Management of Roaldo Racing has been in FSR since the beginning (HernjGP -> Roaldo Racing) :) I find that great, celebrated, impressive, respected etc etc :D haha, well ok...maybe a bit of overreaction, but we are a nice team :)

Thanks for the interest so far. We are busy till 8 November and will get in touch with you all next week! So expect to hear from us and we will also post more information next week. Gnight :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%