Resource icon

Other Roadnoise Immersion Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Predrag Drobac submitted a new resource:

Roadnoise Immersion Mod - Roadnoise Mod

Roadnoise Immersion Mod v1.0 by Predrag Drobac (aka SimHead on Youtube).

Since there is no sfx files to fine adjust wind noise at higher speed to add immersion and sense of speed, I made completely new roadnoise_in.wav sample, and tested it ingame for 2 days to be sure it is just right. It adds windrush, tire and cockpit rattle noise, jut like in the real cars.

You can hear the mod in action in the following video:

Additional info and how to install is...

Read more about this resource...

It's very nice and I like it a lot, but sadly it is too loud (IMHO) with the FV10, and when I use your tips to make wind noise quieter it is TOO quiet in other cars. Lose-lose situation. Best solution would be give a little higher volume to those loud beastly V10s, but it's up to Reiza ;) OR maybe some other solutions, mate? :)

Cheers.

It's very nice and I like it a lot, but sadly it is too loud (IMHO) with the FV10, and when I use your tips to make wind noise quieter it is TOO quiet in other cars. Lose-lose situation. Best solution would be give a little higher volume to those loud beastly V10s, but it's up to Reiza ;) OR maybe some other solutions, mate? :)

Cheers.

Well, that is hard coded by Reiza I'm afraid. I barely heard roadnoise in Opala Stock Car, so I think we must manually adjust the value before driving each car.
Anyway Reiza released new build today, maybe they fixed low roadnoise sound volume for specific cars.

Reactions: hex

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years