rF2 Road Racing Series - Race One @ Sachsenring 67 - Mon July 26th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I was thinking about podium... really!! but I ruined my car and my engine started to smoke, so I was driving economically but then after tap from Robert engine died and was over :( Not far away happy start :D

Pretty much the same problem as Ondrej - once i hit the front and the engine started to smoke, there was nothing I could do until it conked out a lap and a half later. Think i'm 7th overall, which was slightly disappointing overall.

But great mod, and a great, challenging track. Cannot wait for Spa.

good race, i finished but it says i finished behind toby davis who DNF'ed heres a screenie so i hopefully get my 6th place recorded
GRAB_116.jpg
pencil.png

Julien, I hold my hands up to that, totally my fault, failed to recognise that these cars have different braking points. It doesn't help that the engines are so easily knocked out in this mod.

Even though I won, I will take any punishment like the gentleman racer I am :), again sorry for ruining your race Julien :(

I think it's correct Rob. You were lapped by Toby, so you would only be doing 14 of the 15 laps. While Toby didn't finish the 15 lap, he covered more distance than you, so stays ahead, although you both have the same number of laps completed.

This isn't his problem. I was lapped in FSONE at Hockenheim but recorded a DNF even though i finished the race (due to I think people in front of me being DNF)

A decent race for up to lap 8 when i span, lap 10 was disaster 3 major mistakes let Gamberini. Quickly attempted to close up but span around up near the hairpin in the village, after that decided to take it easier though still made another mistake. 4th a decent result and all the damage was body work.

A very enjoyable mod and will certainly attempted to make the next race.

Thanks Ryan, RD and all who took part.

when I try this mod at home I saw that many cars start on smoke after few laps. Along the race I see that water up to 92C° after 2 laps so I dont push much and run with one eye on temp. I managed to finish.
Congratulation to ALL Drivers:)

Thanks Ryan (for recompile the grid very professional:cool:) and RD for event

PS at my home when the water is at 100C° I put in the macaroni and warm up the sauce 5minutes and all is OK:wink:

Chris, it's ok. I was a bit steamed after the race but had a breather and realized you wouldn't have done it on purpose. Besides, it's only a game! Congratulations on the win. :)

what, so even though i passed the line at chequered flag i will get dnf? GRAB_116.jpg hopefully not because as on this screenshot, rFactor said i finished so hopefully i dont get dnf on my stats.

oh just remembered, i hit onrej kapal in one lap and i just want to say sorry for that but i was slowing to pit in for a drive through penalty (which i did not deserve because i did keep to pit lane speed limit) and you went into my driver side, i tryed to slow to let u pass again but u made it impossible for me.

great mod - killer track. Got to 3rd and happy there for 9 laps, trying to keep a gap to Chris with a cool lap and then a fast lap to preserve engine. Brain fade into the downhill sweeper and hit a post. You really have to finish to win lol. Grats to all who survived

PS at my home when the water is at 100C° I put in the macaroni and warm up the sauce 5minutes and all is OK:wink:
OMG Vale you will be the death of me :D
Loved, loved, loved this car/track combo and was very quick.

Once we finally got running I squeezed between Chris and Julien after the downhill sweeper and took the lead only to slide off, managing to fins a gap between the walls. Reversed out and was quickly back to second and fighting Tubs. We had an entertaining few laps before I pulled clear and was enjoying myself so much, sliding around on this ballsy beautiful track, that I did too much of a slide in the downhill sweeper and kerbang. End of race!

Chris, it's ok. I was a bit steamed after the race but had a breather and realized you wouldn't have done it on purpose. Besides, it's only a game! Congratulations on the win. :)

Thanks, although it was slightly hollow as i only won because I managed to stay on the track. Thanks for your understanding, what makes me feel more angry towards myself is that I did it earlier in the lap and didn't learn from that mistake. Oh well, I know for the next race, I hope we can have a good battle there :)

On a side note Ryan, please don't penalise Julien for chatting, I was waiting for him on track but his car was immobalised, he was just informing me of this. :D

great enjoiment last night
server crash letting me to forget my selfmade crash after few turns, that killed my engine, kabooooom :(
during race I keep my driving as smooth as possible avoiding any errors and reaching 3rd place :)

just a thing
I'm using the game force feed back but I can't feel the car (FORD) like happen with V8 mod
any suggestion ?
any idea about real feel params ?

thanks Ryo for the server and your fast fix to it
see you all at SPA '67, to me a tribute to the great GPL sim :D

ciao

Robert, I can't see any indication you would have got a DNF if you finished the race, even a lap down. The screenshot shows the correct result, you can finish behind someone who crashed out if you didn't cover the same distance as them. I can't see what you're looking at on that screenshot that is leading you to believe you got a DNF.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back