Road grip % vote

I understand you guys saying downforce, but is not the amount of downforce, but is the amount of grip the tyres have at that load that is crazy, thats why it gives the impression that there is too much downforce, but is not it, is not so simple, and I believe that is something that only ISI can fix/change

I understand you guys saying downforce, but is not the amount of downforce, but is the amount of grip the tyres have at that load that is crazy, thats why it gives the impression that there is too much downforce, but is not it, is not so simple, and I believe that is something that only ISI can fix/change

High grip at high load... Low grip at low load... Impossible to fix that with changing tire grip level. But if u change downforce u will negate the effect of the tires having high grip at high loads... I hope u see my point Greco.. At the same time the car will feel good at low loads.

2011 pole lap in China was a 1.33.7 and our pole lap shouldn't be much faster than that. So overall grip probably isn't that bad (or that good actually). 2013 pole was a 1.34.4 and 2012 one was in 1.35s so it's still a bit too fast but it's not like in Australia where we could beat the lap record by a few seconds. It's only details now. That's of course assuming that the track is accurate

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%